The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What are your plans when OTW drops in terms of your liquid coins?

jpsblue
4652 posts National Call-Up
Obviously when OTW drops and people are ripping packs open, what are you guys gonna do with your coins to pick up players for cheap?

I've got 80k left liquid, could stretch it to 100k or so, so i want to see what you guys will be doing.

was thinking buying OP WL players like Rashford, Dele, Bailly etc

Comments

• thallam05
    38 posts Park Captain
    Or...

Get the absolute UNIT that is Virgil Van Dijk!
  • Keano
    15333 posts World Class
    Watch for if Cancelo is OTW, then sit back & watch the money roll in.
  • jpsblue
    Keano wrote: »
    Watch for if Cancelo is OTW, then sit back & watch the money roll in.

@Keano was thinking that. do you mean if he is in OTW you will try to 100% pick him up when people start ripping open packs? or do you mean you have a lot of NIF Cancelo's so if he does get a OTW card, his NIF card will rise heaps?

same with his IF, if Cancelo isn't in OTW, his IF card would rise higher than his NIF wouldn't it?
  • Keano
    15333 posts World Class
    I've got 5 IF Cancelos currently. I have the money for 4 more if the price is right.

If he gets a OTW, I'll wait till Wed next week & see what his price is then & judge if to sell then, if he doesn't... I'll check Wed again but it'll be for a big profit.
  • Pauldejong6
    7264 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    I will try to be strong and do nothing. Just keep trading my way up to more coins and hopefully icons.
  • jpsblue
    I've got 5 IF Cancelos currently. I have the money for 4 more if the price is right.

If he gets a OTW, I'll wait till Wed next week & see what his price is then & judge if to sell then, if he doesn't... I'll check Wed again but it'll be for a big profit.

with his IF card, if he gets into OTW, would his price rise or go down? i presume down because only his gold card can get the upgrade and his gold upgrade would go from whatever it is to the rating after the IF (85 i think?)

and if he doesnt get into OTW, IF Cancelo would rise heaps wouldn't it? @Keano

thanks btw. trying to improve my trading this year since i dont want to spend as much money on FP as i did last year
  • therealmerk33
    1740 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    Sell my NIF cards that got OTW, buy as many IF Cech for under 15k as possible
  • jpsblue

cech to use for what exactly? future SBCS?
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Buying a few Lucas
  • Pauldejong6
    jpsblue wrote: »

profit
  • jpsblue

profit

haha obviously, but what for exactly? using the IF method of selling him higher to lazy buyers?
  • M98H
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy OTW CR7 if he’s under 3.2
  • Pauldejong6

profit

haha obviously, but what for exactly? using the IF method of selling him higher to lazy buyers?

Most of the time player rise when they are out of packs. For future sbcs IFs will be needed and a prem one is always good. And yes there are also many relying on lazy buyers.
  • therealmerk33
    1740 posts Play-Off Hero

profit

Most of the time player rise when they are out of packs. For future sbcs IFs will be needed and a prem one is always good. And yes there are also many relying on lazy buyers.

Pretty much this, he will be 30k at some point this year, sooner rather than later imo

• jpsblue

profit

Pretty much this, he will be 30k at some point this year, sooner rather than later imo

yeah makes perfect sense. im just after something to do with 80-100k coins for tonight lol
  • Keano
    15333 posts World Class

with his IF card, if he gets into OTW, would his price rise or go down? i presume down because only his gold card can get the upgrade and his gold upgrade would go from whatever it is to the rating after the IF (85 i think?)

thanks btw. trying to improve my trading this year since i dont want to spend as much money on FP as i did last year

If he gets OTW, he drops due to panic selling & then will rise again before next weekend as WL will be coming round. If he'snot in OTW, you make aheap load... overall you will make money, it's just a case of if you make almost double or if you only make a smaller amount, but with the first WL coming up, everyone will be buying their teams & IF cancelo will be in it, because why buy a OTW thats the same stats if you're only buying to use & a lot sell after the weekends done.
  • jpsblue
    edited September 2018

If he gets OTW, he drops due to panic selling & then will rise again before next weekend as WL will be coming round. If he'snot in OTW, you make aheap load... overall you will make money, it's just a case of if you make almost double or if you only make a smaller amount, but with the first WL coming up, everyone will be buying their teams & IF cancelo will be in it, because why buy a OTW thats the same stats if you're only buying to use & a lot sell after the weekends done.

ahh that makes perfect sense now. cheers. not sure what to do, might not risk it given i have 80-100k coins then.

would OTW Cancelo even have his IF stats? i would have thought it would start from his NIF given his IF came out before OTW was released.

guess will try sniping OP BPL players like rashford, allison etc for cheaper when OTW comes out

when OTW's do get released, do people sell the ones they pack immediately for low prices because they dont know what they are worth yet?
  • Keano
    15333 posts World Class
    It should have it IF stats regardless,

People will sell and undercut just to sell and get the coins, which with lower rated ones or less sought after/less likely to get ifs is fine, but yeah the best thing to do is to hang onto them unless youre using the money to better use (makinf your squad from it... or using it to invest or trade better)