Can't choose own team name? Lost Est. date? No loyalty packs?

Zyzzbrah
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi,

I Played EVERY FUT Since 09, except last one (17).
I always was FUT-founder.
I just received my Fifa19, went to FUT, and now: I'm not a FUT-founder (Est. sept. 2018), can't pick a team name (my name was set to "Wigan City" or something like that? Wtf?) and didn't receive any loyalty packs or something... Wtf is this?

Comments

• Blessings
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pretty sure you needed to play the previous FIFA to keep the est. and team name otherwise it makes a clean one.

I had this with my second account as I wanted the loyalty packs but didn’t play with it on 18
  • Zyzzbrah
    Blessings wrote: »
    Pretty sure you needed to play the previous FIFA to keep the est. and team name otherwise it makes a clean one.

I had this with my second account as I wanted the loyalty packs but didn’t play with it on 18

And I also can't pick a own name? Wtf...
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think if you dont play by the 9th of October (for this year) your last years team will be deleted. So if last fifa u played is 16 than your club got deleted. Btw last one was fifa 18 (i think sou made mistake). Anyway 1 missd fifa = club deleted.
  • Zyzzbrah
    wrabesek wrote: »
    I think if you dont play by the 9th of October (for this year) your last years team will be deleted. So if last fifa u played is 16 than your club got deleted. Btw last one was fifa 18 (i think sou made mistake). Anyway 1 missd fifa = club deleted.

And then they give you a random team name? I never had to option to pick a name for my team
  • wrabesek
    Yea they give you random team name. Thanyou can change it in the “getting to know fifa” rewards - there is a need to adjust team name. Also there should be one or two club changings in catalogue (were there before). Use the starter objectives and u will be able to change team name and shortcut.
  • wrabesek
    Btw dont count on loyalty packs ;)
  • Zyzzbrah
    wrabesek wrote: »
    Yea they give you random team name. Thanyou can change it in the “getting to know fifa” rewards - there is a need to adjust team name. Also there should be one or two club changings in catalogue (were there before). Use the starter objectives and u will be able to change team name and shortcut.

Alright thx, was already thinking I had to complete this intro, but didn't want to, just wanted get on the web app and trade lol.