Qualification points

MarkMCFC
441 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have got the 2000 and activated them now. I won my next game in rivals and it gave me 65.so if I keep playing does that mean I can start working on the next lot if I don't get 11 wins in weekend league?

Comments

• Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think so because they said you can save up over time
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    MarkMCFC wrote: »
    I have got the 2000 and activated them now. I won my next game in rivals and it gave me 65.so if I keep playing does that mean I can start working on the next lot if I don't get 11 wins in weekend league?

oooh dunno , i doubt it .
    did it drop to 0 after u activated? .
    id be surprised if you can but possibly mate cos it stated you can just use them points when you choose to
  • MarkMCFC
    deang07 wrote: »

id be surprised if you can but possibly mate cos it stated you can just use them points when you choose to

Yeah the box that had the counter in now says qualified but when I won my next game it gave me 65 points and said 65/2000?
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    They definitely said something about being able to save up and choose when to use them so I would expect if it is giving you points that it can be used for the next one
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah you can Continue getting points after redeem qualify for weekend league but only Max 2k points.
  • MarkMCFC
    Gorda wrote: »
    Yeah you can Continue getting points after redeem qualify for weekend league but only Max 2k points.

Ok thanks that makes sense.so you can always have 1 week in the bag for later
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

Yeah the box that had the counter in now says qualified but when I won my next game it gave me 65 points and said 65/2000?

then i would say yes you can build up again and prepare