why does it take my bid 20 seconds to register?

WoodyMeteor
1781 posts Play-Off Hero
anyway to fix this? I keep losing out on the thing im trading with

Comments

• JimmyVulmer
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    It's a joke how badly the servers have deteriorated over the course of the game's lifespan. Early on, EA blamed bots on the webapp for clogging the servers. But what can they blame now?

They surely don't have the same traffic as they did during the start of the game or even during TOTY (which also crashed the servers), but the servers are seemingly at their worst state ever.
  • Sercs
    18682 posts World Class
    It's a joke how badly the servers have deteriorated over the course of the game's lifespan. Early on, EA blamed bots on the webapp for clogging the servers. But what can they blame now?

They surely don't have the same traffic as they did during the start of the game or even during TOTY (which also crashed the servers), but the servers are seemingly at their worst state ever.

believe it or not, this is not the worst they have ever been. Far worse near the start and FUT14 was the worst servers I can remember, couldnt even search for a player!

Still bad though, I have the same problem. If I bid late.. I am done even if the player time hasnt run out

• Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    JP Flathead explained a couple of weeks ago when the lag circle began that EA introduced a new step to prevent auto-buyers, which is causing bids to take longer to register.
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    JP Flathead explained a couple of weeks ago when the lag circle began that EA introduced a new step to prevent auto-buyers, which is causing bids to take longer to register.

but there is no web app so whats the need?
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero

The web app is not the only means for auto-buyers to operate. It can also be done via modded consoles.
  • Littleland95
    17048 posts Moderator

The web app is not the only means for auto-buyers to operate. It can also be done via modded consoles.

Seperate old gen and new gen markets... Problem solved....
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero

I completely agree. Been arguing for this all year long. Start a petition and I'll sign it. :p
  • Hejle84
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is embarrassing beyond all means. We the customers are paying for a game. Not a Beta!! I am pretty sure that different countries have different rules on what is allowed to sell. We are not getting the product we where promised, ergo a total refund should not be impossible in some countries. Maybe i'm just dreaming. HAHAHA
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

This creates a hundred new problems.