Online Seasons

There's a bunch of as****les playing online. When losing a game, they leave the match before it ends. That pisses me off big time. Bunch of losers they are!!

Comments

• Come down man!!! They want to quit early so you can play 2 games instead one game lol. I love when people quit right away!!! It makes me feel I'm better than them and I got 3 points quicker!!!
  • AFCA_P
    85 posts Park Captain
    There's a bunch of as****les playing online. When losing a game, they leave the match before it ends. That pisses me off big time. Bunch of losers they are!!

It’s better to come up against someone who quits early than a sweaty player who goes ultra defensive the complete match after scoring one lucky rebound goal.
  • When I score a few goals and I see the game paused I know what's about to happen. That's fine, 3 points and in to the next one.
  • blue166
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect

I used to get annoyed by quitters also. I was playing some dude the other day and was 1-0 at half time and he quit. He had another half to try and pull it back and try and win. but anyways.

I try and imagine the kid/adult these days throwing a paddy in there living room or bedroom. For all I know they have just launched there pad as their misses and put fist through TV. That is what I try and imagine. Chuckle then move on.

You have to just try and entertain yourself from it.
  • carolinabluejg
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'll take a quitter any day over the crybabies who wait 5min to kick the ball off after you score a goal, or stop playing and mess around the rest of the game basically wasting your time for 15min
  • Ronaldinho999
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'll take a quitter any day over the crybabies who wait 5min to kick the ball off after you score a goal, or stop playing and mess around the rest of the game basically wasting your time for 15min

wow 5min ? thats some bs right there
  • Is anyone having problems in saving his/her squad when playing online? I have to pause the game all the time to make changes again.
  • Does anyone wanna forget about FUT or seasons and join a league where we draft players and play in a 20 game season? my friends and I are looking for 1-3 people to play with on PC Fifa 19. imagine FUT but you dont need to spend money, you draft who you want, and you can make trades for other players. we have a google doc that keeps track of stats, games, league table, trades and more. anyone interested? add me or the league commissioner on Origin: Rainbowsix24 or Liam42
  • Va_Re
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Does anyone know how to earn RANK POINTS in online seasons? And what are GOLD,SILVER, BRONZE divisions?