Alex Hunter in career mode

enigmatic_83
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Apparently you can enable Alex Hunter and Danny Williams In career mode on completion of the journey. Wonder if we will get the Hunter we finish with (hair, tattoos, etc.) or the one we start with?

Comments

• gavin2903
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am curious on this, where did you hear it from? Can't find anything, could be looking wrong places tho
  • enigmatic_83
    Youtube video - vapex karma fifa 19 features i haven't shown before #6. Added today. First I've heard of it so can't confirm anything, but certainly interesting if true.
  • gavin2903
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just had a look quite fancy having Danny Williams in my team could be something different I guess
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    So why cant they add the setting to enable ICONS!!??
  • enigmatic_83
    Good point! Can't see any reason why they couldn't. After all there's little difference in having former players and fake players, as long as they can be switched off. Wouldn't want them in every time, but would be nice to add something different to a career mode save every once in a while
  • Alastair
    10073 posts Moderator
    I'd love to see Icons included as an optional setting. Obviously they may have to change the terms of the licence to include CM so if that meant they could only add a few each year as their contracts come up for renewal it'd still be a positive.