PL must haves ?

Gervonta
3724 posts National Call-Up
As the title says who would you recommend to get in a PL team, could really use so quick technical midfielders Gündogan just doesn’t seem to be able to skip away from his man and create chances.

Comments

• A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always like Herrera as a cm. He’s got a bit of everything and affordable
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fred
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Strong wing backs - Pace isnt that big of a deal if you set them to stay back. Also tall mids - Sissoko, Fabinho, Matic, Pogba.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fred is like allan. Really like him.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1185 posts Professional
    if you get herrera, link him out to Saul and then you can get Diego Costa upfront. With Pace not being important this year Costa imo will be the best affordable striker on Fifa 19
  • Wattzeefuik
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really enjoying Mkhitaryan at cam that 5 star weak foot really comes in handy around the edge of the box also kovacic and robertson are solid
  • Demon_reborn
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really enjoying Mkhitaryan at cam that 5 star weak foot really comes in handy around the edge of the box also kovacic and robertson are solid

try willian at cam. he is a god there! je has like 11 goals from 15 appearences.
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fred and Herrera both good cms. And Rudiger is really good.
  • smcali23
    1225 posts Professional
    Fred. I played my rivals qualification games yesterday and he outscored Dybala and loan Ronaldo. His shooting stats are a lie. Top bins every time. Was not expecting it.
  • Tboon
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fred
    If Fraser (really fast!!)
    Firmino
  • Dannyarmy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lucky enough to Herrera as my champions league player pick, he’s brilliant,Naby Keita is good too
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    Hazard is quite a good technical midfield option, maybe kdb
  • Mahrez, his finesse shots are god tier.
  • Demon_reborn
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    martial was a dissapointment.... gets into positions but finishing is meh. going home to try sonaldo.

i got lw son st jesus rw rash, willian cam, fabinho cm, fred cm.....

trying to buy the unicorn that is davinson sanchez.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Might have known you'd go for City players first. :D Get Fred, he is exactly what you're looking for and his price should go up over the next few days.
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Like what the others said, Fred is the most OP PL player by a mile. He is better than FIFA 17 Renato Sanches
    Other than that Firmino and Kane are unbelievable strikers
    I also used Lindelof for a few matches before I bought Davinson Sanchez and I found him to be a very decent CB, considering that the next best thing is Bailly at 20k