Is this game p2w?

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
Won all my placement matches so ended up in d4 now im paying the price :(

Comments

• The_Milky_Joe
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quite the opposite, i'm having more success after adding silvers to my team - everyone seems to play alot better with a lower rated squad
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Quite the opposite, i'm having more success after adding silvers to my team - everyone seems to play alot better with a lower rated squad
    Yh in what div?

• The_Milky_Joe
    Yh in what div?
    Yh in what div?

D5
  • OZero
    4333 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Yh in what div?
    Yh in what div?

D5

Hmmm not sure about the quality in d5, feels like im playing elite every game with gold rare teams.
  • The_Milky_Joe
    Yh in what div?
    Yh in what div?

D5

Hmmm not sure about the quality in d5, feels like im playing elite every game with gold rare teams.
    Yh in what div?
    Yh in what div?

D5

Just try adding some silvers (fullbacks and midfield work well) and also add bronze players to your bench, you'll notice the difference in passing and movement - everything becomes more fluid
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, this game can be P2W. But It also it's a game to #GitGud
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Yes, this game can be P2W. But It also it's a game to #GitGud

I will once i have pace in the right areas.
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea this game is the epitome of pay to win.
  • Unparalleled
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    of course it's pay to win.
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    If you are average great players can make you good... Obviously skill matters but believe me if you follow a proper gameplay having great players will make things easy for you

Just lost two games that were very close. I was better but both my players used Neymar/ ROnaldo. They destroyed my defense twice especially Ronaldo because he is soo strong.

Same goes if you have great money for CDM I think they are the most powerful position depending how you play.

My CDMS are non stop in attack but they are awful.. If I have 80 pace CDM with 75 shooting and dribbling it will be great.
  • Futfanatic
    10653 posts Has That Special Something
    Hmmm why do fifa players often look for an issue outside themselves? Must be easier in life, not a very good trait though.
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Won all my placement matches so ended up in d4 now im paying the price :(

Can you stop complaining brat??? It is obviously p2w game. And it's not important if you pay real money or investing more precious commodity, which is time) it will anyways will be p2w. I haven't payed for FP apart from my starting 20euro extra, instead of getting bonus version I just went for basic preorder option and got FP to boost potential. Now already 100k plus in profit. And just spending no more than 1 hour a day on app... So you eventually end up spending for this game.
    So if you want to have see return invest something. No one is entitled to anything. You payed for the game, but you got it. It doesn't say all included in the package. It only includes what it does. Not liking to pay, play online seasons. It is also fun tbh, and gameplay more authentic.
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Hmmm why do fifa players often look for an issue outside themselves? Must be easier in life, not a very good trait though.

No imagine you playing you. One with a full icon squad one with a non rare gold team. Who wins?
  • mdizzl3
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Pass to win.

Play football to win.

Play better players to win.

Pay to win.

Just enjoy the game, it's good fun
  • Idek
    8722 posts League Winner
    The better players in the game have to be better than a standard gold team though otherwise what's the point?
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    Idek wrote: »
    The better players in the game have to be better than a standard gold team though otherwise what's the point?

That's true but would all the "pros" still be pros using a discard gold team vs everyone using legends?

I'm sure some of them would still be good but I bet they would lose alot more using weaker players.

FUT is P2W - no question.

It doesn't mean that my or your 50k Serie A team can't beat a team of legends - but you are at a disadvantage.
  • Ben7777
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its supposed to be pay to win and to a degree it is but skill and tactics is still key.
  • Joestoe
    3118 posts National Call-Up
    Paying can give you a massive advantage, yet paying more than your opponent does not neccesarily mean you'll win.

However, if you put some time in trading and rewards, you'll be able to afford a more than decent team within a week or 3.
  • Idek
    8722 posts League Winner
    jackm57 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »

That's true but would all the "pros" still be pros using a discard gold team vs everyone using legends?

I'm sure some of them would still be good but I bet they would lose alot more using weaker players.

FUT is P2W - no question.

It doesn't mean that my or your 50k Serie A team can't beat a team of legends - but you are at a disadvantage.

Yeah that's the problem with using FUT as the competitive game mode for fifa, skill is still a big part of it but it's not a balanced mode for finding the most skilled fifa player
  • twobobnote
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't even get the game until tomorrow which will include 5 jumbo packs.
    I already have over 200k trading on the web app this week and can't wait to play.
    EA won't get another pound note out of me this year as I will trade my way to a full TOTS and Icon team in the long run.
    Only P2W if you want to.
    Some have End game teams already,and as far as I concerned all the fun has gone already.
    Play the game and enjoy it mate.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    edited September 2018
    Managed to get a some what competitive team after the rewards, started to win again.
  • Rich2015
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes of course it is pay to win.Matchmaking should be on team strength

EA don't do that so there is a chance of people getting pissed off with facing super teams and then it is more likely that they will also spend money to compete

• Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    twobobnote wrote: »
    I don't even get the game until tomorrow which will include 5 jumbo packs.
    I already have over 200k trading on the web app this week and can't wait to play.
    EA won't get another pound note out of me this year as I will trade my way to a full TOTS and Icon team in the long run.
    Only P2W if you want to.
    Some have End game teams already,and as far as I concerned all the fun has gone already.
    Play the game and enjoy it mate.

Thats great but it will take u months to do this. I am trying also right now I am around 350k but I spent like 3 hours per day or even more right now researching stuff..

I am honestly about to just spent 500 pounds ..At the end of the day I am working man (30 years old) and spending in the money will cost me less as a time that I put in the game...

Trading is awesome but U need **** ton of times and nerves
  • twobobnote
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lot easier than you think if I'm honest.
    24-25 million last year,
    Sit about most of the day anyway at work.
    Relist all,relist all.
  • ucan
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pay for laggy server
  • #creditcardfc