Improving the midfield (Serie A)

Hi guys been away for a couple of years and currently running 4-2-3-1 with three cams. I currently have
Allan, bakayoko
Gomez, pjanic and zielinski

Looking for some quality with a 90k budget. Any recommendations?

Comments

• The_Milky_Joe
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    Acquah, try him for one game and I bet you stick with him. Silvers are so OP this year
  • Hazzard
    93 posts Park Captain
    Acquah, try him for one game and I bet you stick with him. Silvers are so OP this year

lol
  • Tubpac
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sergej is a monster. Cheap pogba
  • Hazzard
    93 posts Park Captain
    Hi guys been away for a couple of years and currently running 4-2-3-1 with three cams. I currently have
    Allan, bakayoko
    Gomez, pjanic and zielinski

Looking for some quality with a 90k budget. Any recommendations?

Nainggolan is around 140k and he is the best CM is Serie A.
    You should get him before his price rises and build a team around him
  • Matuidi is also good, I've got him and radja in midfield and they boss every game
  • Matuidi is also good, I've got him and radja in midfield and they boss every game
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Use custom tactics.. Verdi as RCAM and some1 other as LCAM :D It really makes your game easier.. Start with 4231 (2)
  • Been looking at nain and milinkovic Savic. I’m guessing nain will rise the most as he is more desirable. I’m sat on 12 Ben Yedder to sell to fund the next purchase, just wondering whether to do it now or on Saturday.

I have taken out bakayoko for khedira. Will nain play well at cam. It all just feels a bit slow going forward at the minute.
  • Hazzard
    93 posts Park Captain
    Will nain play well at cam. It all just feels a bit slow going forward at the minute.
    Radja at CAM is a waste. put him at CDM alongside Allan or Matuidi
  • Nervous_Nick
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    Nain is a beast!