Lucas - POTM SBC release date and time

Yahoo1982
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Do you know when exactly this SBC starts? It's tomorrow, right? But what time?

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    13962 posts Has That Special Something
    usually around 11am gmt
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have lucas but what else should i be investing in or is it too late for that now? appreciate any advice
  • Yahoo1982
    Fred and other EPL players from Brasil. But I guess it's too late to invest. I rather think when should I sell my players :)
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah fair enough mate, i have fred and ive brought quite a few spurs players so suppose just wait and see now.
  • Yahoo1982 wrote: »
    Fred and other EPL players from Brasil. But I guess it's too late to invest. I rather think when should I sell my players :)

how you guys know he will be POTM ? any website can help me out to know the next one early ?
    more question -

How you guys know what to buy ?
    (POTM, MM) how is it work anyone can tell me ?
    Can also in private :-)
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    futshay wrote: »
    Yahoo1982 wrote: »

how you guys know he will be POTM ? any website can help me out to know the next one early ?
    more question -

How you guys know what to buy ?
    (POTM, MM) how is it work anyone can tell me ?
    Can also in private :-)

Calm down dude
  • usually around 11am gmt

So 24 hours from my post?
  • Janoe1
    7369 posts Big Money Move
    Lucas wont be at 11 as he already has been announced. Prob tomorrow at 6pm uk
  • Yahoo1982
    Hmmmm
    I don't know when to sell my EPL players from Brasil. Now their prices are rising all the time. I wonder what will happen tomorrow when so many people join fifa.
    A lot of packs means prices drop? Or maybe so many potential buyers...
    Any advice?
  • truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Staffie wrote: »
    yeah fair enough mate, i have fred and ive brought quite a few spurs players so suppose just wait and see now.

Spurs players aren’t going to do much. The squad ratings going to have a big influence so you needed to invest in players like Alderweireld when they were super cheap during early access.

Verratti is probably the only high rated player yet very cheap to invest in if you consider he’s from Lucas’s former club.
  • Lucas leiva IF surly is a good investment! 24K and Brasilian from a good league. I think he's got potential if you need a brasil squad with IF's.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Lucas leiva IF surly is a good investment! 24K and Brasilian from a good league. I think he's got potential if you need a brasil squad with IF's.

surely Sidnei would be a better investment then?
  • GeorgeGervin
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is anyone picking up EPL Informs yet? Good stash if this POTM happens Friday.
  • AJS-17 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Lucas leiva IF surly is a good investment! 24K and Brasilian from a good league. I think he's got potential if you need a brasil squad with IF's.

surely Sidnei would be a better investment then?

But they're both called Lucas! He's a lower rating.
  • AlnapaDiggler
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think you can't go wrong with Premier League TOTW players if you want to invest. Xhaka was 13k in coins and is currently 17k and will go to 25-30k if needed.
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    I picked up a few PSG players just in case
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    I think you can't go wrong with Premier League TOTW players if you want to invest. Xhaka was 13k in coins and is currently 17k and will go to 25-30k if needed.

Sell in the hype
  • AlnapaDiggler
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »

Sell in the hype

Yep, Fabianski was needed last year and went from 12k to 28 in the hype.
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero

In my opinion fred is a Bad invest for Potm. He is too expensive already. But who knows?
  • GeorgeGervin
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    llcg04 wrote: »

In my opinion fred is a Bad invest for Potm. He is too expensive already. But who knows?

Agreed. Much rather have an IF Xhaka for 17k 84 rated BPL.
  • Yahoo1982
    llcg04 wrote: »

Yep he's too expensive now but he wasnt few days ago ;)