The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Reasons why Ronaldo is underrated.

RichieDaSavage
1747 posts Play-Off Hero
First player to reach 40 goals in a professional league in two consecutive seasons

Only player to have won the following trophies at 2 different clubs: League Title, UEFA CL, League Supercup, League Cup, League MVP, Golden Boot, Ballon d'Or, and FIFA CWC (Completed on December 20th, 2014)

Most goals scored in a European Cup season: 17 goals

Comments

• Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    What have you gone and done now
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm just pointing out a few facts, why cant we just have be peaceful for ones. :(
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Oh god here we go
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Underrated by who? He is rightfully seen as the 2nd best player in the World.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    How is he underrated? he is widely acknowledged as one of the best players ever.
  • Everybody knows that ronaldo is the best player ever after nicklas bendtner
  • anjelikmatko
    811 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2015
    he is class. he showed it again in portugal with hattrick he scored.
    i watched messi playing against paraguay and he was completely invisible, just shadow of the player from barcelona.

messi is good only for barcelona as whole team is playing on him and never ever proved anyting else.
    ronaldo shine wherever he come. in england, in spain, in portugal.
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    How is he underrated? he is widely acknowledged as one of the best players ever.

• Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    Exactly, you lot think Messi is better than him because of the way he plays but to play the way Ronaldo plays and still managed to score 61 goals in a season is just as amazing as what Messi does.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    i watched messi playing against paraguay and he was completely invisible, just shadow of the player from barcelona.

messi is good only for barcelona as whole team is playing on him and never ever proved anyting else.
    Exactly.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    Exactly, you lot think Messi is better than him because of the way he plays but to play the way Ronaldo plays and still managed to score 61 goals in a season is just as amazing as what Messi does.
    That doesn't make him underrated.
  • Daddy
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015

Exactly.

giving ronaldo respect is one thing, however putting ronaldo on a higher level by degrading messi is just sad.
  • Ronaldo underrated, that's hilarious.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2015

Stupidest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've read this week. It's exactly the opposite.
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something

I think Ronaldo is an amazing player, but Messi just shades it for me. Doesn't mean Ronaldo is underrated. They are both 2 of the greatest of all time. I think supporting certain teams clouds people's judgement on the players at times.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Daddy wrote: »

Exactly.

giving ronaldo respect is one thing, however putting ronaldo on a higher level by degrading messi is just sad.

All these Messi b**** l***** degrade Ronaldo, as well. Imo, both are very talented and I think its unfair that one player is treated better than the other simply because because they like him and try to s*** on the other player, for no reason.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class

• RealBmo7
    498 posts Sunday League Hero
    Until Messi doesn't do it in another team/league there will always be questions marks lurking over his head. Messi is a phenomena no doubt but CR7 has shown he can do it anywhere. That's the real argurment - Can Messi do it in another team or league, for Argentina he's average at best.

Then when people go on about how Messi is the best player to have embraced the game is absolute *BS*. How can you give someone that accolade if they have a team built around them and B to have never won the biggest trophy of them all the world cup! Messi isn't even the best Argentine ever that acolade belongs to Maradona who singly handily won Argentina the world cup. The real Ronaldo(r9) on many occasions won the world cup for Brazil, played in many league and won countless titles even after suffering a broken leg!

My top 5 is:

1. Ronaldo (r9)
    2. Maradona
    3. Zidanne
    4. CR7
    5. Messi
  • MrJgfui
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RealBmo7 wrote: »
    Until Messi doesn't do it in another team/league there will always be questions marks lurking over his head. Messi is a phenomena no doubt but CR7 has shown he can do it anywhere. That's the real argurment - Can Messi do it in another team or league, for Argentina he's average at best.

Then when people go on about how Messi is the best player to have embraced the game is absolute *BS*. How can you give someone that accolade if they have a team built around them and B to have never won the biggest trophy of them all the world cup! Messi isn't even the best Argentine ever that acolade belongs to Maradona who singly handily won Argentina the world cup. The real Ronaldo(r9) on many occasions won the world cup for Brazil, played in many league and won countless titles even after suffering a broken leg!

My top 5 is:

1. Ronaldo (r9)
    2. Maradona
    3. Zidanne
    4. CR7
    5. Messi

R9 < CR7
    Messi > Maradona
    Zidane > All
  • ChrisLFC
    7300 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015

Messi was playing in a tournament. Ronaldo wasn't. Who scored more goals in the WC? Did Ronaldo even play in the WC? Who knows he was that anonymous lmao.

• ChrisLFC
    RealBmo7 wrote: »

My top 5 is:

1. Ronaldo (r9)
    2. Maradona
    3. Zidanne
    4. CR7
    5. Messi
    He was player of the tournament in the WC. What more could you want? :D:D
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    KjIsHmi.png
  • HolgerBadstuber
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Messi was playing in a competitive match, Ronaldo wasn't. Who scored more goals in the WC? Did Ronaldo even play in the WC? Who knows he was that anonymous lmao.
    Ronaldo's hat trick came in a competitive match, a Euro qualifier.
  • ChrisLFC
    edited June 2015
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Messi was playing in a competitive match, Ronaldo wasn't. Who scored more goals in the WC? Did Ronaldo even play in the WC? Who knows he was that anonymous lmao.
    Ronaldo's hat trick came in a competitive match, a Euro qualifier.
    Messi's was an actual tournament match not a qualifier. Even San Marino can play in the qualifiers.
  • Vid
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    People who put Zidane above Messi and Maradona?
    LOL, he's overhyped because of YouTube videos watch some of his games and scholes is much better even though Zidane is a great player, there are many above him
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can the best player in the world (last season) be underrated? Mate what drugs are u on
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Vid wrote: »
    People who put Zidane above Messi and Maradona?
    LOL, he's overhyped because of YouTube videos watch some of his games and scholes is much better even though Zidane is a great player, there are many above him

So True.Same with Ronaldinho(no disrespect)

As far as I know:

Messi,CR7,Pele and Maradona are the best players ever.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's not underrated, it's just that he doesn't get praised as much as Messi does.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I can't hear you over the sound of our CL, Copa del Rey and Liga titles, I'm afraid.

I'm sure you said something along the lines of 'Ronaldo is way overrated', and you'd be very right.