How is Messi

FIFA Dad
261 posts Sunday League Hero
Not seen many reviews on him as yet, any early feedback please?

Comments

• Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him early with plans on selling him in a few weeks when his price rises but i will be totally honest hes that good atm for me i dont think i will be selling
  • TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Very well thanks
  • ha032742
    50406 posts Moderator
  • Arron xox
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    A pain in the arse to play against
  • Nen
    9654 posts Moderator
    I was lucky enough to pack him in an untradable pack somehow, if i hadnt, he would have been sold earlier on this evening.

He in my opinion is far to weak to be able to work properly this year, you can wiggle free of a defender once, but as defenders manage to recover easily and catch up again, he is getting knocked off the ball.

He is the ultimate luxury player, against guys who dont put pressure on while defending, he will utterly dominate. Sadly you won't play too many of them. Messi IMO won't win you games this year, but if you're winning he will definitely help inflate that scoreline.

On a positive note, his finesse is the best of any player i've used in fut this year, but the issue there is getting enough room to get it off.

You can use 900k in far more effective ways right now.

• Alford1995
    Nen wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to pack him in an untradable pack somehow, if i hadnt, he would have been sold earlier on this evening.

He in my opinion is far to weak to be able to work properly this year, you can wiggle free of a defender once, but as defenders manage to recover easily and catch up again, he is getting knocked off the ball.

He is the ultimate luxury player, against guys who dont put pressure on while defending, he will utterly dominate. Sadly you won't play too many of them. Messi IMO won't win you games this year, but if you're winning he will definitely help inflate that scoreline.

On a positive note, his finesse is the best of any player i've used in fut this year, but the issue there is getting enough room to get it off.

You can use 900k in far more effective ways right now.

Played some very hard games with players who play like u say constant hard pressure. And he single handily won me each game with how good his finishing is. Hes obv not gonna out strength people is he thats why you pass & move instead of just trying to abuse him. Absolute weapon for me
  • FIFA Dad
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for the comments, maybe he will work better in a formation with a stronger target man up front with him, maybe a 4-4-2?
  • ccooaattssyy
    19739 posts World Class
    Yeah he’d be good as a RST.
  • Alford1995
    FIFA Dad wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments, maybe he will work better in a formation with a stronger target man up front with him, maybe a 4-4-2?

I use him RCAM in 4231 with costa up top & it works a treat