How is everyones Wallet this year ! I did it

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
edited September 2018
yes oh yes finally did it - fifa was some of my life and now having learnt from FIFA greed - it was no longer for me ! its laughable looking back but i guess some of you are back again gambling gambling gambling ! so not sure how far your into this - how is your wallet are you proud with your digital media?

Comments

• jonkero
    5232 posts Big Money Move
    -25$ +700k coins atm
  • D14
    3325 posts National Call-Up
    wbasteele wrote: »
    yes oh yes finally did it - fifa was some of my life and now having learnt from FIFA greed - it was no longer for me ! its laughable looking back but i guess some of you are back again gambling gambling gambling ! so not sure how far your into this - how is your wallet are you proud with your digital media?

It’s not gambling, it’s the same as buying trading cards. Please can we move on from this absolutely absurd line of thinking.

Also I’m broke.
  • Fab
    17850 posts World Class
    spent €700 so far but thats got me a good 1.8m to play with!
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    jonkero your doing good so far - FAb guess it will give you a good start with that coin now but ye 700 ouch - D14 trading cards you know who your trading so yes correct not gambling - opening a pack with not knowing odds and as we know these odds are worse than a lottery at 15million to 1 = the worst type of gambling EVER.
  • Shane1992yes
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most of us don’t buy packs, we play matches and do SBC’s and enjoy the game, Get off your high horse you freak
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Shane - a lot do though ! get stats before you speak Novice !

• jonkero
    5232 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    jonkero your doing good so far - FAb guess it will give you a good start with that coin now but ye 700 ouch - D14 trading cards you know who your trading so yes correct not gambling - opening a pack with not knowing odds and as we know these odds are worse than a lottery at 15million to 1 = the worst type of gambling EVER.

I got 200k from packs, just to start, rest is profit. Don't need to buy more packs I'll have millions within 3 months B)
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    D14 wrote: »

It’s not gambling, it’s the same as buying trading cards. Please can we move on from this absolutely absurd line of thinking.

Also I’m broke.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-17-15-european-gambling-regulators-unite-to-tackle-loot-box-threat

Looks like this time you're the one with absolutely absurd line of thinking.Sorry brother.
  • Tubpac
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doing just fine. Fifa is only once a year. So might aswell give EA my moms money.
  • greif44
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    We buy the game to enjoy, not to frustrate. Buying packs in the beginning of the game is just a way to start enjoying game a bit faster.
    For many people it`s easier to spend $100 on fifa points rather than waste a lot of time/patience to grind matches or trading