Standard Edition or Ultimate Edition?

Any value in those 25 packs?

I assume these two options are the best in terms of value, but which would be best (I plan on dropping some FPs aswell so that should be in consideration).

Comments

• ha032742
    35059 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Only benefit from getting the ultimate edition is getting the game 3 days earlier than the standard one but that’s not even needed on the Xbox with EA access.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    Standard
  • Finesse_4days
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Karma wrote: »
    Any value in those 25 packs?

I assume these two options are the best in terms of value, but which would be best (I plan on dropping some FPs aswell so that should be in consideration).

standard the packs are crap just do all the best Sbcs at the start and play some divison rivals and that will give you all the packs you need to make a decent team.
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Only benefit from getting the ultimate edition is getting the game 3 days earlier than the standard one but that’s not even needed on the Xbox with EA access.

Game is released tomorrow so I suppose that first point is moot right?
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    I'm trying to buy the standard through ea access but its saying I already own the game so only gives me the option to play or buy one of the special editions
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Standard version, never pulled anything good in the packs you get with ultimate over the years