CAM position rating is glitched

FifaGod97
103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2018
In a 41212 wide/narrow & 4312. The CAM rating & positioning is broken. It's keep wanting me to play in defence as a LB which is decreasing my rating down to a 2.5 in 35mins because I'm playing in the correct position in behind my strikers. I score 3 goals & get 2 assists and will end up with a 7.5 when it should be a 9.5
Post edited by FifaGod97 on

Comments

• EA_Andy
    2544 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks! Will send this on for review
  • I've been having the same problem, with that exact formation as well, its annoying
  • Idan9777
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    so annoying! it happens to me all the time and my average rating is low because of this..
  • All formations that play a CAM behind the striker become broken if you want to control the CAM. It's the same in offline player career too. If I get close to the opposition penalty box, I instantly get a -2 for being out of position.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I can report the same. In fact it was my teammates rather than me, but they kept saying that when playing CAM it wants them to track right back into defence quite frequently which obviously isn't practical.
  • FifaGod97
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Thanks! Will send this on for review

ITS been over a week... when is this getting fixed.. this games an actual joke.