Help

Gooner
4831 posts National Call-Up
Just have a question here. Me and my friend gameshare and we pre ordered the standard edition, which is bought through his account. And it has been downloaded and so on.

But if i wanted to delete it from my consol is it possible to be able to download it again from his account to my consol?

Comments

• Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    No, I'm pretty sure you can't do that.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner wrote: »
    Just have a question here. Me and my friend gameshare and we pre ordered the standard edition, which is bought through his account. And it has been downloaded and so on.

But if i wanted to delete it from my consol is it possible to be able to download it again from his account to my consol?

Yes shouldn't be a problem once you sign into his account and download from there.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Yes shouldn't be a problem once you sign into his account and download from there.

Oh I see, but you could only play it on his account?
  • JamieT96
    Del654 wrote: »

Nope, me and my brother gameshare using our own profiles. You will be able to download it from the library at any time.
  • Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up

Ah okay, cheers man
  • ha032742
    52024 posts Moderator

Nope, me and my brother gameshare using our own profiles. You will be able to download it from the library at any time.

Correct
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Let me get this right, my mate has downloaded fifa... do I can log onto his psn on my console, download it, switch back to my psn and have fifa 19?
  • JamieT96
    Let me get this right, my mate has downloaded fifa... do I can log onto his psn on my console, download it, switch back to my psn and have fifa 19?

As long as you make set his PlayStation account as your primary PS4 account and vise versa you essentially share every game you've downloaded.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional

As long as you make set his PlayStation account as your primary PS4 account and vise versa you essentially share every game you've downloaded.

Ah I see, so we would not be able to play fifa st the same time?
  • JamieT96
    edited September 2018

You are. Me and my brother play on separate accounts at the same time.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional

You are. Me and my brother play on separate accounts at the same time.

Wow ok