Main issue with fifa in General

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
The clustered penalty box with auto ai defenders. Most people play counter attacking style. So by the time I reach the penalty box it has his back 4 inside it and his controlled cdm. Impossible to break down unless u ping pong like a maniac.

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    12579 posts Has That Special Something
    have u noticed also, if they try to control it on their chest it's like a trampoline bounces way to much
  • Xtc
    5176 posts Big Money Move
    in my limited play ( not bought it) it is a counter attack focused game that makes certain things artificially hard...like shooting and others overly assisted...defending

I feel that many hardcore players buy this game based on the POTENTIAL it has to be great...not the fact that it is.
  • Futfanatic
    10472 posts Has That Special Something
    The clustered penalty box with auto ai defenders. Most people play counter attacking style. So by the time I reach the penalty box it has his back 4 inside it and his controlled cdm. Impossible to break down unless u ping pong like a maniac.

You just need to work on your close control, keep the ball low, use L1 if you are looking for space with the ball on your feet, keep it going around the box till that gap appears or surprise the defender. I think its a lot of fun to do, much more fun than countering
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »

You just need to work on your close control, keep the ball low, use L1 if you are looking for space with the ball on your feet, keep it going around the box till that gap appears or surprise the defender. I think its a lot of fun to do, much more fun than countering

Thats the problem i panic in tight spaces, im usually the one that gets countered because im the one trying to break teams down.
  • mdizzl3
    12230 posts Has That Special Something
    Try spreading it out wide, if he wants to sit back, let him and wait for him to come charging out with a CDM or CB creating space for you. Crossing works well, get around the side or better still cross from deep.