The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Mahrez worth 80k?

wrabesek
451 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is Mahrez worth the price? Is he really that good?

I can buy Mahrez and Fernandinho or Neuer. What would u chose?

Comments

• deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    hes dear because hel prob get a totw tomorow and a otw card fri
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would definitly not paying that amount of coins for a GK now.. all gk feel the same ... a 79 goalie or a 91.. had them all and all the same.. the 79 played like a 83 and the 91 also..
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    Deslash wrote: »
    I would definitly not paying that amount of coins for a GK now.. all gk feel the same ... a 79 goalie or a 91.. had them all and all the same.. the 79 played like a 83 and the 91 also..

Mahrez is not a GK lol
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Qon wrote: »

Mahrez is not a GK lol

OP clearly states he is thinking about buying Neuer aswell.
  • wrabesek
    Qon wrote: »

Mahrez is not a GK lol

I asked if I should get Neuer instead.. I have Hradecký for now...
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    Sorry my mistake :)
  • wrabesek
    Seeing the price now droping (wut happened that i dont know) I will build half a team and stay with 84 rated Gk. Ty for opinions, I am considering playing Mahrez, not getting him for investment.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have mahrez and he is really great :)
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got him untradeable and had to change my team to get him in. He was good at RW in a 433 and he's bossing it at RM in 4411. Finesse shots, long shots, pace, silky dribbling he's got it all. 80k is alot but he's top notch
  • Boysie91
    10459 posts Has That Special Something
    Willian better for me but still decent
  • wrabesek
    I ended paying less. So got 5 players instead of just Neuer. Fernandinho, Mahrez, Herrera, Danilo (cheap i know) and Rashford sooo... wish me luck