Anybody missing old style seasons

Arron xox
2386 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm in rank 1 at the moment but there's no motivation to keep playing as promotion takes ages. Just wish they left it in I know it might sound like I'm moaning at something small

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    16748 posts World Class
    Nope
  • Maverick
    3962 posts National Call-Up
    Nope

• TORZADO
    5084 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, never wanted to play fut champions everyday of FIFA
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Nope
  • LFC Simon 98
    15233 posts World Class
    Nope
  • heefmondo
    1449 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rewards system blows. Could have made some decent coins now on the old seasons format but no ive gotta wait a full week just to get 58k. Worse off than I would have been last year.
  • Arron xox
    I'm glad I'm not the only one tho
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25168 posts Player of the Year
    God no
  • Sercs
    18122 posts World Class
    No, normal seasons sucks
  • M98H
    11654 posts Has That Special Something
    Nope

• Arron xox
    Sercs wrote: »
    No, normal seasons sucks

It was easier to make coins tho
  • Toad2338
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not a bit ha
  • Arsenalfan97
    7034 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    No, normal seasons sucks

Nah 58k or some big packs isn’t achieveable in div 1 maybe at the very start when you race up the divisions
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    No, normal seasons sucks

how tf was it easier to make coins? You'd have to WIN Div 1, 4 times to make more coins than top rank div 5 right now.
  • Shaanxz
    19189 posts World Class
    Yeah because getting 24/30 points in division one and receiving 15k was so good :D
  • Arron xox
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    No, normal seasons sucks

how tf was it easier to make coins? You'd have to WIN Div 1, 4 times to make more coins than top rank div 5 right now.

Just depends how much you play fifa for me I played slot so I could make roughly 20-30k a day playing seasons add that up to a full week and then compare it to what you win on rivals for me seasons was better
  • LosBlancos
    915 posts Professional
    Will definitely miss seasons when coin boosts run out
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I like this new season mabobbins
  • RR_A10
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only thing I don’t like is waiting a week for a lump sum of coins.

IMO they should give you a bonus amount of coins every 10 games or so and at the end of the week we could receive packs for the weekly grind.
  • Arron xox
    Only positive is the weekend league rewards aswel when they start
  • Campino
    25546 posts Player of the Year
    Nope

• tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, no incentive to keep playing once you've reached a high rank. Now you have to wait for rewards instead of getting them instantly.
  • RadioShaq
    14430 posts Moderator
    So many didn’t even play the old seasons and wanted something to do during the week.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    So many didn’t even play the old seasons and wanted something to do during the week.

How many is so many? This forum is just a small number of the people that play UT. I don’t see why seasons cannot still be in the game, more ways to play the better - not everything has to be competitive and some people enjoyed a casual game on seasons.
  • Paawky
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    No, normal seasons sucks

Just depends how much you play fifa for me I played slot so I could make roughly 20-30k a day playing seasons add that up to a full week and then compare it to what you win on rivals for me seasons was better

If you're playing two or three full seasons a day that's just not healthy
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is no one patient these days :lol: moaning cos you blow all your games in three days and then have to wait for your reward? Just space your games out better then it won’t feel like your waiting
  • RadioShaq
    14430 posts Moderator
    The problem is you split the population. Plus nobody claimed seasons was for casual non competitive anyway. If you want that plays singles.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seasons was the staple of FUT for many years. No need to remove it. New modes are great, but not at the cost of removing a classic mode.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    if they kept seasons, less ppl will play that mode because they've introduced Rivals.. so it's better removed.

however, i still prefer to have the old seasons
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Rewards system blows. Could have made some decent coins now on the old seasons format but no ive gotta wait a full week just to get 58k. Worse off than I would have been last year.

That's winning division 1, 4 times which was 60 games and assuming you won the division every attempt.

There may be few people worse off in the new system but I'd guess they will be a minority. 10+ games every day in divisions alone is an awful lot of time. Its the level of games so many said were too many for weekend league.

I would think the majority of players will have increased rewards now. I barely touched divisions because it was boring and unrewarding so personally, I'm far better off now.