>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Guess what... 2-0 up, this happens. I'm holding finesse and shoot and he DUMMIES IT (same button as finesse). What is this ****... You know what happened, right? I lost by 1 goal after conceding 2 corners. This game needs to die asap.

Yep corners are to op, how's the record?

8-3 atm

Fam, all 3 of my losses have been comebacks. This last game THIS GOAL started the comeback, and I also conceded a corner (ofc, happens in every loss) and a rebound goal for the loss.... just... look.

What's your division?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    finally got a match won my first one, was intense.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Del654 wrote: »
    Guess what... 2-0 up, this happens. I'm holding finesse and shoot and he DUMMIES IT (same button as finesse). What is this ****... You know what happened, right? I lost by 1 goal after conceding 2 corners. This game needs to die asap.

8-3 atm

Fam, all 3 of my losses have been comebacks. This last game THIS GOAL started the comeback, and I also conceded a corner (ofc, happens in every loss) and a rebound goal for the loss.... just... look.

What's your division?

div3

Up to 10-3 atm, taking a break now.
  • Zhen
    1395 posts Moderator
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Zhen wrote: »
    Can you submit your 2k fut champs points now so you can enter or does it have to be before?

No don’t thinks so bro

Just came home to realise this. Was so looking forward to it man, ah crap
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Can you submit your 2k fut champs points now so you can enter or does it have to be before?

No don’t thinks so bro

Just came home to realise this. Was so looking forward to it man, ah crap

Yeh it’s silly, you should be able to enter whenever, even half way through the weekend.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    jesus what a game I just played.

I keep missing sitters then opponent score a corner goal followed up with a cross so Im 2-0 down at half time.

Manage to turn it around second half to 3-2 in my favour but the fk scored a 92nd min longshot with that broken IF talisca card to make it 3-3. In ET I manage to get the lead again but one cross and boom its 4-4, guy coming back like a zombie, then big boy stoichkov came clutch and hammered in 2 goals in second half of ET making it 6-4. Need a breather after this game lol

905fdb5794099d58ad53eeac75fdccdc.jpg
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m 6-1 at the moment. Won 5 in a row, then lost 1-0 with 12 shots on goal, 21 in total. Opponent just 4 shots on goal and a red card.. unbelieveable!
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m 6-1 at the moment. Won 5 in a row, then lost 1-0 with 12 shots on goal, 21 in total. Opponent just 4 shots on goal and a red card.. unbelieveable!

What division are you in and what's your skill rating?
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Qualified and ain’t got the will to play , is it 11 wins for qualifying this year still ?
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    Qualified and ain’t got the will to play , is it 11 wins for qualifying this year still ?

Yes
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone playing weekend league mind if i add you on PSN, only got a couple of mates who play fifa and would like more on friends list to compare etc
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro

I’m division 4, like so many players. Real sweatfest it is. 1800 somewhat skillrating
  • sturges12345
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    4-9. Yet to lose to someone who’s actually skilled
  • Retro_G
    28183 posts Player of the Year
    I didn't get in this week, had enough points this morning, but it was too late. Redeemed for next weekend, although Black Ops 4 is out, won't have much time to play.
  • Retro_G
    28183 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2018

I’m division 4, like so many players. Real sweatfest it is. 1800 somewhat skillrating

That's my skill rating currently, still slapping most my opponents.
  • number7rocky
    4195 posts National Call-Up

8-3 atm

Horrific :joy:
  • freakjas
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Jeeesus.
    6-1
    Won my last game on pens and the one before cause of a 122th min goal lol
    Stressful af.
    My loss was against the worst one I’ve faced, obviously :D
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro
    Call it a day. 8-2 atm and very happy with it. My goal is to win 21 games. Should be possible..
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    What is this steaming pile of **** EA have released?
  • Mini_Miudo
    edited October 2018
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    What is this steaming pile of **** EA have released?

Fifa19. It's great really, I love getting angry at Fifa, means my limit for getting mad is higher every year because of what I've come to expect from this game so I don't get as annoyed outside of it. :trollface:
  • Jobiwan
    3065 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 7-1. Not too bad played my last game against a guy with a great team. Suarez and lineker up front with gullit in midfield and moore cb. He was playing 5 at the back and went 2-0 up. Got it back to 2-2 and won 4-2 in the end...
  • freakjas
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    From 6-1 to 6-4
    Nice one.
    Ridiculous losses s well
  • grafyfoxcr7
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    4-9. Yet to lose to someone who’s actually skilled

5-10 . Lost to someone skilled. Lost because of internet service provider shutting me down at 2 matches. Lost because of silly mistakes.
    But I'm enjoying as it's my first weekend league.

I now used on loan Ronaldo and boom won the match.

I would sell my whole team when I have a very good one to buy Ronaldo. He is so good.

Add me up btw grafyfoxcr7
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    First game, winning 1-0 at minute 80. Press pause to do a sub and as soon as I click resume game gets an error and kicks me out...happened as well in the previous edition. Guess I’m not pausing it then for now
  • Mini_Miudo
    I never thought I'd say this, but WL is so much more enjoyable than Rivals. The fact you just play people your own level every single game in Rivals is so draining.

12-3 atm and will stop for the day.
  • Acker
    1126 posts Moderator
    Sons at 6-1 lost last game after some really sloppy play led to going 1-0 to 1-2

But played he some really good opponents today
  • t-mase
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m doing abysmally. I seem to come up a a keeper on drugs every game and mine is guaranteed to fumble into his own net or runs out without me pressing triangle and then leaves the ball. Starting to **** me off somewhat.
  • SyNation2
    1017 posts Professional
    im 10-0 :o :# :D