>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9964 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Decided to not even register, cba

I haven’t either but only because of the beta.

Lol played 2 games on the beta and uninstalled it. Fifa19 also uninstalled. Unsure whether I’ll be getting 20 or not.
  • number7rocky
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    0-0 gang 👍
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Lol played 2 games on the beta and uninstalled it. Fifa19 also uninstalled. Unsure whether I’ll be getting 20 or not.

I’ll see you September 19th :trollface:
  • Mini_Miudo
    9964 posts Has That Special Something

Is that the EA access date? I do have EA access, I bought it for other games but I will obviously be trying fifa.
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator

Is that the EA access date? I do have EA access, I bought it for other games but I will obviously be trying fifa.

I believe so
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    13-8 so far. Hate to be THAT guy, but using my current team and subbing on Loan Pele, Ronaldo and Havertz HT is helping. :D
  • number7rocky
    I did plan to play "some" games this WL with my Arsenal team but now it's here I can't be bothered... So didn't register for the third week in a row 😉

Maybe a few games next week if I cba , no promises though 😂
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    8-2. Grinding to the end. I actually feel really good inside knowing the WL is over after this one and i'm not buying fifa 20. Feels good to be free.
  • freakjas
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Felt like i should play one last wl.
    Using my main team but with lasogga up top lol. 6 games 11 goals and 2 assists, its amazing lmao.

Gameplay doesn‘t feel as bad as i expected. Obviously a bit of the typical bs but not that bad.

First goal of the day was one of the ugliest own goals i‘ve ever seen, it was actually so bad that i felt like i had to score one myself to make up for it. I crossed the ball, his defender intercepts and the ball bounces off of his leg into the goal. Gk didn‘t even react lmao.

But i‘m 6-2 rn
  • number7rocky
    I registered last week as it's the last WL but now it's here I just don't have the urge to play, almost 4 weeks since I played a game 😂

Have the house to myself for the whole weekend aswell as Gf is in Poland and still cba...

Got 36kfp for the start of Fifa 20 but its less than half what I did last year.
  • keyroy
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I registered last week as it's the last WL but now it's here I just don't have the urge to play, almost 4 weeks since I played a game 😂

Have the house to myself for the whole weekend aswell as Gf is in Poland and still cba...

Got 36kfp for the start of Fifa 20 but its less than half what I did last year.

I'v played 1 game in the last 3 weeks. Feels nice to be honest, i'm debating on not bothering with 20. Dont want to lose my weekends again :D
  • Delboy13710
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    8-0 figured I'd play the last WL as I'm not buying 20 and got the day to myself for once. No kids no GF no choirs got the NLD on later as well happy days 🙂
    I'm glad these loan cards are out people realising maybe there not as good as they thought they would be even with top tier players 😂

Been enjoyable so far with super smooth gameplay 🤔
  • freakjas
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    So i played the whole wl, first time i played all games in like 2 months or so lol.

Had motm lasogga up top, didnt sub him off once.
    Finished 20-9. usually am either one off of gold one or hit it, 20-8 was my best wl so far so i‘m actually really happy.
    stats after two games, think he had 4 goal contributions in those two but i won‘t count them as i didnt take a pic in time.

jKzQjTt.jpg

Stats after 27 more games as i didnt play the last one

54tBJ4W.jpg

So in 27 games he scored 37 goals and had 13 assists. It‘s german but y‘all should know what the stats mean.

I mean he obviously had a good team around him and it happened quite often that i wanted him to score and could have scored easier using other players but i dont really care.
    Scoring a hattrick with lasogga against toty ronaldo‘s etc is the most hilarious thing ever.

Was kind of a struggle as i lost 5 games in a row and went from 9-3 to 9-8 but i had a great sunday.

Done with 19 now.
  • number7rocky
    edited September 2
    I ended up playing some games tonight for the first time in almost a month mostly with my Arsenal team. My last games of Fifa 19, genuinely made me never want to play the game again.

EA should genuinely be embarrassed to call this a competitive game 😂 once I got past the initial few games against the guys with no hands, every goal I conceded was a kick of or some rediculous piece of luck/rng in my opponents favour. One game my opponent scored twice of pot shots outside the box going wide that deflect of my defenders for a goal 🤦‍♂️

Take away the rewards and there's no reason to play anything other than casually, the only reason most of us play the amount we do is because we're all addicted to the rewards. If Fifa 20 is anything like 19 it could be my last (Playing fut)

If elite rewards suck like they did like 19 apart from at tots aswell ill be playing for gold 3 every week. We all know it doesn't matter where you finish with red picks anyway.

See you in 20 👋
  • Delboy13710
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    20-4 gave away my last match as time was up and I had nothing to play for . But the game before that reminded me why I'm not buying 20 . Guy just spammed El Tornado crosses and shots all game. I actually dont mind skill moves it's the contestant spammin that gets me .

I've seen about 8 Red CR7 in my games this weekend must really be trying to reel people in for next year 😂
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stopped at 14. It was one of the most delayed WL's of they year. Every time i played a few games i could feel my mood deteriorate due to the non functionality of the game. I'm so glad to be rid of fifa altogether now.