• Zv1k0
    5953 posts Big Money Move
    miri wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    but used an absolute **** load of data.

How much?

About 12-15gb

Damn that's a lot. You sure your PS4 wasn't downloading any updates?
  • miri
    2769 posts Fans' Favourite
    but used an absolute **** load of data.

How much?

About 12-15gb

Damn that's a lot. You sure your PS4 wasn't downloading any updates?

Very!
  • Orison
    49545 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Last time I had to play on 4g it took less than 1gb for the whole wl.

Granted that was in fifa 18, but it shouldn’t have changed that much.
  • Zv1k0
    5953 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Last time I had to play on 4g it took less than 1gb for the whole wl.

Granted that was in fifa 18, but it shouldn’t have changed that much.

Same here. I mean I wasn't playing Fifa but other games like BFV for hours. Definitely more than what took him for those 22 games and it was nowhere near that much.
  • number7rocky
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 24
    Such a wonderful game we play... Doing the Spanish fut swap and conceded my most bs goal in a while, laughable 😂

I tried 433(4) but it doesn't work for me at all, the 451 with 2 cams is doing well for me though with the correct instructions and it's nice using a different formation to 4231 and being able to compete around the same level. (2600)

Your LM and RM still score those backpost headers 😉 Torres with a hatrick of headers last game from LM 😂 Using a red Sarabia he's kind of meh but has scored a couple. 7/10 in 4 games without being gifted any goals.
  • Cbn
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    5 Games in and so far best connection this year
  • freakjas
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    Connection feels really good.
    3-0.
    Second one has to be my fav one. Guy had a kickoff, did a la croquetta, i got the ball cause i read it and scored afterwards. Next kickoff, does another la croquetta, i read it again and score again. He rage quits. 3 in game mins in lmfao.

Last game was against a really good player with a full icon team, didn‘t spam la croquettas (i know, couldn‘t believe it either) and i just won 5-4. one of my goals was an own goal but besides that there was no bs going on i think. I had more shots and my gk saved 1 shot compared to his who saved 8. so i feel like it was a deserved win.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 26
    7-1. Lost my first game ugh. Connection has been great until the last game that was delayed as well as a bit laggy. Won that one in extra time luckily.
  • freakjas
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    Probably done for the day.
    I actually just got so triggered wtf. Like it‘s obviously july and all and i thought i don‘t care about the game anymore but yo i was actually mad lmao.

The guy did 57 drag backs, had every ball bouncing back to him. Fine, but he started to time waste in the 60th minute when it was 0-2 and in the 80th i had to go all out and he scored an easy counter and shushed.

Idk it was probably a combination of all that but i was so triggered :D

Yeah gonna stop now 6-3, gameplay feels good but i dont wanna get triggered again as its so pointless.
  • number7rocky
    6-0 , Will be Gold 3 gang again this week 👍

Love coming up agasint guys like TAA at fullback 😂 Auba scored 4 headers in a 5-2 win also hit the woodwork twice.

Guy wasn't salty tbf like alot of people would be , just asked my record and said "I've never conceded more cross to header goals ever" Is it wrong that I got joy from that 😂
  • number7rocky
    I'm actually kind of liking PIM Maldini as RB, no idea how well he can defend backpost as I've not not really faced anyone trying to exploit that even after 20 plus games, but definitely the best tackler I've used RB, actually prefer him going forward over Dumfries/Da Costa even with lack of dribbling which doesn't seem to make a huge difference because when he does get forward the 4 star weak foot is really nice to cross on either foot, 93 crossing with a Catalyst which is sufficient aswell.
  • Delboy13710
    5082 posts Big Money Move

Love coming up agasint guys like TAA at fullback 😂 Auba scored 4 headers in a 5-2 win also hit the woodwork twice.

Guy wasn't salty tbf like alot of people would be , just asked my record and said "I've never conceded more cross to header goals ever" Is it wrong that I got joy from that 😂

Lol I played a guy Full Icon Tots with Alba as LB 😆. Straight away stuck Haverts RF dunked him twice then he rage quit .
    Next game same thing Against Robertson 😆 there no LB in tha game that can deal with lofted back post crosses feels like cheating at times 😂
  • number7rocky

Lol I played a guy Full Icon Tots with Alba as LB 😆. Straight away stuck Haverts RF dunked him twice then he rage quit .
    Next game same thing Against Robertson 😆 there no LB in tha game that can deal with lofted back post crosses feels like cheating at times 😂

Definitely less options at LB, SBC Alonso is the one. There's a German tots LB Halstenberg who's 6'2 with 96 jumping comoared to Alonso 80 jumping, yet I rarely face him, his stats are very similar to Alonso to but guess he's difficult to link.
  • Delboy13710

Definitely less options at LB, SBC Alonso is the one. There's a German tots LB Halstenberg who's 6'2 with 96 jumping comoared to Alonso 80 jumping, yet I rarely face him, his stats are very similar to Alonso to but guess he's difficult to link.

Telles assists most my back post headers going forward 😂 but if someone is Exploiting that side then I switch a CB in .Alonso has lost so many headers sometimes think what's the point . I think Da costa lost 2 In about 200 games .
  • number7rocky

Telles assists most my back post headers going forward 😂 but if someone is Exploiting that side then I switch a CB in .Alonso has lost so many headers sometimes think what's the point . I think Da costa lost 2 In about 200 games .

I use Telles to, I just move him if I have to but that's not very often, did you run Anchor or Shadow on Alonso? 80 versus 90 jumping is probably noticeable
  • Delboy13710

I use Telles to, I just move him if I have to but that's not very often, did you run Anchor or Shadow on Alonso? 80 versus 90 jumping is probably noticeable

Both Using Anchor at the moment but was using shadow before I threw him into hes own SBC lol its not that he cant jump he wins hes fair share just seems slower to react even with 97 reactions then Da costa who gobbles up nearly every cross and I'm running engine on him .
    Not very often I get hurt by crosses but some people at the top end are very good ☝️ 😂
    Got 95 Ramos on the becj if it comes to that just chuck Maldini LB
  • Cbn
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Lost to guy whos best finish was top130. Chaining la crocodiles every other second followed scoop turn. No idea how to defend those in the box. Same time dropback with ten Man in the box controlling only Ccam CRUYFF. Well done champ, well done.
  • number7rocky
    8-0, played a couple to test out the new Richarlison, did it with Full untradables. Benched R9 because why not 😂

Should be able to get Pogba for "free" tomorrow so will wait until Sunday to play to Gold 3 now to test him out and Richarlison some more 👍
  • Recoba
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    8-0, played a couple to test out the new Richarlison, did it with Full untradables. Benched R9 because why not 😂

Should be able to get Pogba for "free" tomorrow so will wait until Sunday to play to Gold 3 now to test him out and Richarlison some more 👍

Smooth gameplay right?
  • number7rocky
    edited July 26
    Recoba wrote: »

Smooth gameplay right?

Was acceptable, mostly is smooth if i I play later at night
  • Delboy13710
    9 -1 really hate myself for playing this week . Got 100k coins and a few Untradeables really want that Pogba . I must say feels like only Hardcores left because nost of my games have been intense dont know if it's the heat but was litterally sweating earlier 😅😅
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay is absolute trash today. Delay is back with a vengence. The last 2 weeks it was really smooth for me after the adjustments they made. I was playing really good players and it felt like a battle of who is best wins, and i didnt mind losing.

Now it feels like im just playing and losing to chumps because as soon as my players get the ball or execute a command there is a slight pause and they are either auto tackled or its auto intercepted.

2 weekends of smooth gameplay all year.....
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Game play has never been this bad.

Im pressing pass or shoot, it doesnt even register and nothing happens, usually pass or shoot 2-3 seconds after the button press, now its not even doing that 😂

Game is a shambles 😂

• ha032742
    35337 posts Moderator
    Yeah delay is bad. Although on the plus side just beat someone who is a follower of the Italian pro Dagnolf and tried to abuse every single meta mechanic possible...Havertz with a backpost header finished him off @number7rocky ;)
  • JPRM71
    2394 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad I’m done
  • sturges12345
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    Delay is about 0.5 seconds but i’m still winning atm
  • number7rocky
    edited July 27
    So who's done/doing Pogba? Finally and sbc for all my untradables! Just completed for 185k and rest untradables, just about to open the packs.

Edit - Nothing special from the packs but quite a few motm cards that discard at 15k made most those coins back I had to spend 👍 Started on 325k after selling everything I'm on on 326k 😂 Pogba and Richarlison done for next to nothing.
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • keyroy
    1613 posts Play-Off Hero
    So who's done/doing Pogba? Finally and sbc for all my untradables! Just completed for 185k and rest untradables, just about to open the packs

Think im gonna do it. You used him yet? Whats your early thoughts?

Im thinking about putting 98 messi in as i havent used him in months but feels dirty to get rid of a 98 messi
  • number7rocky
    keyroy wrote: »
    So who's done/doing Pogba? Finally and sbc for all my untradables! Just completed for 185k and rest untradables, just about to open the packs

Think im gonna do it. You used him yet? Whats your early thoughts?

Im thinking about putting 98 messi in as i havent used him in months but feels dirty to get rid of a 98 messi

No not yet, will try him tomorrow when I play up to gold 3 👍
  • number7rocky
    edited July 28
    Gold 3 achieved and glad to be done, really don't want to complain about the game in near August 😂 but it's horrific.

The games so assisted and the rng is so strong you can literally lose to anybody, lost a game to a gold 2 player at best who didn't do a single skill who just threw everybody forward and got so jammy with bounces in defence and attack.

But then my last game for gold 3, the one game I deserved to lose where the opponent was actually decent, plenty of skills (not just the op ones) and I didn't play well anyway because it was like my 7th game in a row without a break I get abit of a jammy equaliser and then end up winning 3-1 with half the shots and 7% less possession. I did change formation mine wasn't working and did end up scoring 2 decent goals after but overall probably didn't deserve the win. Games a mess 😁 lol