>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• number7rocky
    4486 posts National Call-Up
    Guys did you get you rewards today ? I didn’t!! Anyone else got the same problem ?

Thursday morning 🤦‍♂️
  • AfcaTom26
    11 posts Ball Boy
    How can i make a selectie for weekend league. My selection he says:
    You don't meet the criteria.
  • IxToMxI
    6077 posts Big Money Move
    Guys did you get you rewards today ? I didn’t!! Anyone else got the same problem ?

Rewards Thursday bro
  • Delboy13710
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    @number7rocky

Now I feel your pain 😩 first E3 of the year and was the worst in terms of Reds . Something needs to be done .

Reds :
    Sirigu
    Thuavin
    Stones

Pack :
    Sirigu
    Benitez
    Carrasco

😥
  • number7rocky
    @number7rocky

Now I feel your pain 😩 first E3 of the year and was the worst in terms of Reds . Something needs to be done .

Reds :
    Sirigu
    Thuavin
    Stones

Pack :
    Sirigu
    Benitez
    Carrasco

😥

That elite pack 😬 Tbf my tradable elite packs have always been very decent, the reds are a joke though, although I got crap from gold 2 aswell.

Elite/top 100 should give a much higher chance of a "decent red" for sure
  • Delboy13710
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    @number7rocky

Reds :
    Sirigu
    Thuavin
    Stones

Pack :
    Sirigu
    Benitez
    Carrasco

😥

That elite pack 😬 Tbf my tradable elite packs have always been very decent, the reds are a joke though, although I got crap from gold 2 aswell.

Elite/top 100 should give a much higher chance of a "decent red" for sure

I've been saying for ages it's not fair I usually stop at g2/1 and had great reds , decided to push for e3 this weekend and got absolute dross . Dont think my Elite pack sells for more them 120k 🙄

Back to g2 it is 😂 honestly this has been my worst rewards for my highest finish hoping they work out a way to tier it better next year .
  • MHoney1234
    8353 posts League Winner
    Ah ****, here we go again
  • freakjas
    6493 posts Big Money Move
    First wl game in a month and i‘m debating wether to stop again. Missed a pen and he started to time waste at some point and there were still 13 goals.

jDLOj3P.jpg
  • freakjas
    This game is so bad. Lost my first two games and was so close to quitting lmao. Then had one rq and one win though.
    First game 5-8, second one 3-5, third rq at 2-0 and now 7-2.
    Lowest 90 min game had 8 goals, highest one 13. wtf is this??

• number7rocky
    I'm 5-0 but it's been horrific (gameplay) I'll play some more Sunday morning to silver 1 or gold 3 and that's it. Until now I've been playing games because I want to but today was the first time in a while it felt like a chore.

There's something seriously wrong with my gameplay in WL on Fridays over the past 5 weeks or so, I was taking early losses every Friday for about 5 weeks , having to struggle to grind out wins where I was dominant and it's no wonder why when I'm suffering horrific delay.

2nd game in today I've had to score a 93rd min equalizer to avoid a loss to a no hands gold 3 player who didn't even do a single skill. I felt "behind the play" and couldn't make simple passes, had heavy touches etc..Felt helpless the whole game.

The first 10 are supposed to be the easiest but with the gameplay I'm getting I was having/was going on a big win streak in more playable gameplay to recover and was still hitting elite comfortably every week.
  • number7rocky
    Trying to play a rivals game to see how gameplay is... Searching for an opponent for over 10 mins now, what a joke
  • freakjas
    Won 4 in a row now, one had another 13 goals and now finally a low goal game with 6. its kinda hilarious
  • MHoney1234
    8353 posts League Winner
    Trying to play a rivals game to see how gameplay is... Searching for an opponent for over 10 mins now, what a joke

Game is dead bro!
  • Caspertjuh
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    I am currently 13-3 and in top100 xD. This is my last wl and playing the 352, i am playing very well.

It went very smooth until 11-1. After that the games are so tiring. Everyone is just playing scoop.crosses, scoop volleys and la croquetas. Man, havent faced so many crocs in a game i lost 4-3 against a regular top100 player: luis_hintz. You can fins the game on the fut champs channel. We are both in top 100 now. Beware, you might get dizzy of his croquetas.

I lost one game at 4-0, just to EA helping him a hand. Was comfortably 2-0 and then I intercept a pass but couldnt switch player (yup, its still a thing in july) gifting him free goal. Then I concede after a lofted through ball whereby i want to run back with my defender but he makes a really stupid autolunge.... then I concede a pen because my gk just misses the ball while the ball didnt alter direction at all and caught his player. Also he got the help of assisted passing. You can see he aims in the feet of hazard, i cover that area with luiz, but EA helps him to pass it somewhere totally different.

3 goals to which i could do nothing.

Then he scored a good goal for 4-2, i come back to 4-3 and just to concede another stupid goal where i think it is justified to say i should have got the ball if my players just intercept it.

Ah well, wont get elite anyway.

• number7rocky
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Game is dead bro!

Yep and I'm such a nice guy 😉 😂 when I did find a game, I spent most the match trading goals with someone so he could get 10 French goals. It's embarrassing how much the ai blocks everything when your moving your keeper out the way to let him score lol 😂

Managed to find a couple games abit easier after that.
  • number7rocky
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    I am currently 13-3 and in top100 xD. This is my last wl and playing the 352, i am playing very well.

It went very smooth until 11-1. After that the games are so tiring. Everyone is just playing scoop.crosses, scoop volleys and la croquetas. Man, havent faced so many crocs in a game i lost 4-3 against a regular top100 player: luis_hintz. You can fins the game on the fut champs channel. We are both in top 100 now. Beware, you might get dizzy of his croquetas.

I lost one game at 4-0, just to EA helping him a hand. Was comfortably 2-0 and then I intercept a pass but couldnt switch player (yup, its still a thing in july) gifting him free goal. Then I concede after a lofted through ball whereby i want to run back with my defender but he makes a really stupid autolunge.... then I concede a pen because my gk just misses the ball while the ball didnt alter direction at all and caught his player. Also he got the help of assisted passing. You can see he aims in the feet of hazard, i cover that area with luiz, but EA helps him to pass it somewhere totally different.

Then he scored a good goal for 4-2, i come back to 4-3 and just to concede another stupid goal where i think it is justified to say i should have got the ball if my players just intercept it.

I just put that game on before even reading this 😂 noticed you was in top 100
  • Caspertjuh
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Let me know what you think of it :)
  • number7rocky
    I've been playing 451 (with the cams) as my main formation, just to try something different than 4231, on paper it looks terrible but I had it as my ultra attack set up and it got me back into several games.

With the right instructions it's very useable and you've got your LM and RM for backpost still 😉 Not saying it's better than 4231 as that's still the op formation but I've got wins using it in WL and also rivals without sacrifice skill rating.
  • Caspertjuh
    924 posts Semi-Pro

I watched as well, i counted 47 croquettas. Let me repeat that for you: 47 crocodiles. Thats insane.
  • number7rocky
    edited July 19

You played well and gave him a good game, very even, he did like his La croquetta although I've seen worse abuse of it. (The top 100 guy)

You scored about one decent goal each which sums up fifa 😂 Everything else was a first time shot, rebound or lucky bounce to the attacker oh and a kick of goal aswell for him. (Most my goals are crap to) 😂

Whats your skill rating in rivals like?
  • Caspertjuh
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 19

You played well and gave him a good game, very even, he did like his La croquetta although I've seen worse abuse of it. (The top 100 guy)

You scored about one decent goal each which sums up fifa 😂 Everything else was a first time shot, rebound or lucky bounce to the attacker oh and a kick of goal aswell for him. (Most my goals are crap to) 😂

Yeah, the goals.were bs. He got one more bs goal, but oh well. My skill rating is 2500. So decent, but not good enough for elite3.

Played one more, regret that. Faced another croqueta scoop crosser. Lost 8-4, couldnt be bothered anymore.

So from 11-1 to 13-4, all because of elite+ players who abuse the game mechanics. Love this game.
  • number7rocky

Yeah, the goals.were bs. He got one more bs goal, but oh well. My skill rating is 2500. So decent, but not good enough for elite3.

Played one more, regret that. Faced another croqueta scoop crosser. Lost 8-4, couldnt be bothered anymore.

So from 11-1 to 13-4, all because of elite+ players who abuse the game mechanics. Love this game.

That's surprising, I would of assumed 2500 was elite standard, mines 2610
  • freakjas
    Two losses in a row lol. Dominated the first one and lost to some guy that always sweated the ball and i realized that so i covered the pass to the second attacker and it went through my players legs. Awesome lmao.

Second game had a ridiculous amount of 50/50s against me. The amount of times his defender randomly makes another step and gets the ball cause my player randomly makes a step away from the ball.

Good thing i stopped caring cause its july lmao
  • number7rocky
    freakjas wrote: »
    Two losses in a row lol. Dominated the first one and lost to some guy that always sweated the ball and i realized that so i covered the pass to the second attacker and it went through my players legs. Awesome lmao.

Second game had a ridiculous amount of 50/50s against me. The amount of times his defender randomly makes another step and gets the ball cause my player randomly makes a step away from the ball.

Apparently tackling (manual defending) will actually be more rewarding next year... I'll believe that when I see it 😂
  • freakjas
    freakjas wrote: »

Apparently tackling (manual defending) will actually be more rewarding next year... I'll believe that when I see it 😂

I mean it can‘t be much worse tbh lol.

I think they will fix everything that‘s op this year and we‘ll just get new things people abuse, same as every fifa lol.

But yeah i deffo want tackling to be more effective :D
  • Jobiwan
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    Just came against a guy with a pure meta team had tots ronaldo son gullit and all. Ball kept dropping back to him. Ended up drawing by the end of the game. Went into extra time and we traded goals. Then i got a peno and the **** tried to quit as i was taking it only to be a second too late as david luiz hit the back of the net. Delighted he didn't get to screw me over...
  • freakjas
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Just came against a guy with a pure meta team had tots ronaldo son gullit and all. Ball kept dropping back to him. Ended up drawing by the end of the game. Went into extra time and we traded goals. Then i got a peno and the **** tried to quit as i was taking it only to be a second too late as david luiz hit the back of the net. Delighted he didn't get to screw me over...

I really don‘t get why people do that.
    I mean it‘s kinda satisfying if you play a certain playstyle but even then i wouldnt bother lmao
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noticed this thread...so WTF is wrong with WL on Fridays?!

Every damn player watching every damn celebration and replay. It’s awful! Matters made worse when I’ve had bad luck with hitting the woodwork, unlucky bounces & ricochets and am 0-3. It’s just no fun with people wasting time watching replays when I want to actually use my time to play a game. Going to do SB and work on objectives instead. Celebration watchers are truly muppets.

• ha032742
    35437 posts Moderator
    Had the weirdest thing happen to me this morning. Matched the same guy three times in a row (away, home and home) who then quit at kickoff each time :joy:
  • Got Elite 3 for the first time this year 23-5, really happy :)<3