>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• number7rocky
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    Well all aboard the 89 VDS hype train, managed to snipe one randomly searching πŸ‘ Don't think he pops up much nowadays?

Toty Varane has returned, Toty Ramos to RB, if I don't enjoy that I'll move him back to CB and potentially bench PIM Maldini and then buy Dumfries RB, I want to try SBC Marcos Alonso LB if he gets re released but other than that teams done.
  • number7rocky
    Well all aboard the 89 VDS hype train, managed to snipe one randomly searching πŸ‘ Don't think he pops up much nowadays?

Toty Varane has returned, Toty Ramos to RB, if I don't enjoy that I'll move him back to CB and potentially bench PIM Maldini and then buy Dumfries RB, I want to try SBC Marcos Alonso LB if he gets re released but then I have no reds in my starting 11 😒 πŸ˜‚
  • number7rocky
    Ka-ching... πŸ‘† 89 VDS got his price range updated πŸ’· πŸ˜‚
  • number7rocky
    Hellooooooooo I'm 3-0 for today πŸ‘ That is all
  • Zv1k0
    5759 posts Big Money Move

So boring...where are your blogs? :D
  • number7rocky
    Zv1k0 wrote: Β»

When I'm not grinding elite my activity on this thread is alot less πŸ˜‚ Doesn't matter if I go unbeaten or get a few losses.

Why is this thread so dead though, Xbox side is so active, maybe next year I'll post in there even though I'm on PS πŸ˜‚
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    edited July 12
    Zv1k0 wrote: Β»

When I'm not grinding elite my activity on this thread is alot less πŸ˜‚ Doesn't matter if I go unbeaten or get a few losses.

Why is this thread so dead though, Xbox side is so active, maybe next year I'll post in there even though I'm on PS πŸ˜‚

It’s summer bro. Who’s grinding WL in this heat mid July.

Plus 75% of the threads in Xbox is @Orison talking to himself :trollface:
  • leon1309
    3968 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    26/18 (all shots in the box, on worked at chanses) against 6/4, 71 % possession....7 times i hit the frame of the goal from what should have been a goal...ended up 4:2 for him (last two goals were counter in 90th minute, first two were first time shots from out of the box, first through my defenders legs, second literally through my defenders body)...nice job EA...great product you got here! And i idiot thought it my be different this time around...definition of ....
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator
    Servers are weirdly good for me tonight...anyone else?
  • number7rocky
    ha032742 wrote: Β»

Nope I played some games whilst the gf was at the gym and had some terrible gameplay and even got speed lag one time
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator

Nope I played some games whilst the gf was at the gym and had some terrible gameplay and even got speed lag one time

Have you done Perisic? I’m so bored I may do it :#
  • number7rocky
    edited July 12

Have you done Perisic? I’m so bored I may do it :#

Kind of tempted, I've got to many untradableas and nothing to do with them so would only need to buy some 81's to fill out the squads but at the same time I barely need him, basically offers the same as Havertz who I already have as a sub
  • number7rocky
    edited July 13
    I don't want to bench a PIM icon but I just might have to. I swear Maldini gets pushed of the ball by everyone, lacks agility and doesnt have the physical to make up for it, no where near as good as toty Ramos/Varane.
  • IxToMxI
    5445 posts Big Money Move
    I don't want to bench a PIM icon but I just might have to. I swear Maldini gets pushed of the ball by everyone, lacks agility and doesnt have the physical to make up for it, no where near as good as toty Ramos/Varane.

My mate has him next to tots VVD we play a lot against each other since he got Maldini I’ve been hammering him just doesn’t seem to be able to turn and get back

I looked at his stats and I think it’s due to what ever chem you put on him he’s still lacking somewhere compared to other defenders weird
  • number7rocky
    My matchmaking is so RIGGED I see certain people who stream match up again scrubs and yet I've got several losses and am playing Gullit R9 Eusebio CR7 every game who are clearly elite players spamming la croquetta, flick ups, I've got a 2608 skill rating and I'm only playing agaisnt people I'd face in rivals
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator
    My matchmaking is so RIGGED I see certain people who stream match up again scrubs and yet I've got several losses and am playing Gullit R9 Eusebio CR7 every game who are clearly elite players spamming la croquetta, flick ups, I've got a 2608 skill rating and I'm only playing agaisnt people I'd face in rivals

What are you on?
  • number7rocky
    edited July 13

What are you on?

16-4 now, finally played a non elite player after about 5/6 in a row with Gullit, R9, Eusabio, Vieira, CR7 etc.. Cheers game πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ Even at 14-4 I have to beat a guy 2-1 with all the above , he was salty because he lost to 2 headers so I asked his skill rating in rivals and he said 2500..πŸ˜‚ That's elite standard.

It was an away game, played at least 10 away as I don't care and I know some people say it makes no difference and i think I have equal losses home and away I'm sure your more likely to come up agaisnt a good player away even though it is luck who you match up against. Feel like I've played more better players away and have had to work harder for the W.

I've not normally played 20 games by now πŸ˜‚ but played when gf was out last night even though I was struggling to keep my eyes open as if I lose extra games than normal it doesn't really matter if I don't care about elite. 1 more win for gold 2, was going to stop at gold 3 πŸ˜‚

• number7rocky
    edited July 13

What are you on?

Gold 2 now, 17-4 which I'm actually quite satisfied with considering how hard my matchmaking has been, can chill the rest of the weekend πŸ‘

Normally I'm happy with 17-3 but I get one game away from an elite player with Gullit, R9, Vieira, Eusabio etc.. and then it's back to facing them again, no CR7 but toty Mbappe instead πŸ‘ This was a home game so maybe it is just luck who you match agaisnt. Must have faced 3/4 guys doing these bs "cross volleys" which fly top corner every time, he did this several times and I have to anticipate it and move my keeper.

89 VDS has really grown on me, made a lot of amazing saves , a couple of howlers but he's 100% better than any other keeper I've used, although not worth 850k (I paid 550k) over my untradable Donnaruma.

Post edited by number7rocky on
  • Cbn
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was 14/18 and got matched someone Top +100 for several motnths. Absolutely dominated the game with +60/40 posession and 12/6 shots. He had ptb hole game and defended only his CDM. Even R9 was regulary own box doing defensive work. State of this game.

Needles to say lost 2-3 for 90' goal where I manually intercepted his pass edge of the box but which made My CB lunge akwardly and he got the free rebound to score. Still after the kickoff I manage to outplay him to get a clear change from the wing. I shot to the empty corner and you bet, crossbarr AND post. Hands where literally shaking due rage after that L.
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner

Only played a couple but one team had UCL Savic and Paulista at CB
  • number7rocky
    And look I can win games against good players with god squads without scoring a single header... Sometimes πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

• number7rocky
    IxToMxI wrote: Β»

My mate has him next to tots VVD we play a lot against each other since he got Maldini I’ve been hammering him just doesn’t seem to be able to turn and get back

I looked at his stats and I think it’s due to what ever chem you put on him he’s still lacking somewhere compared to other defenders weird

I've put him RB for the last 5 games rather than bench him and he's done OK, has low dribbling but it didn't bother me to much and with a Catalyst his passing/crossing is good, his lack of physical seems less of a liability here and he does have very "clean" tackling
  • number7rocky

Only played a couple but one team had UCL Savic and Paulista at CB

My first game of WL was a nif gold team after that after that I've never played as many R9's Gullits Eusebio's etc.. consecutivly in a row. Not average players with good teams either.
  • number7rocky
    Who's better out of 96 VVD and Toty Varane? I've not used VVD at all, had him red when he got upgraded to an 90 but I didn't like him as he was clunky. 96 obviously has much higher stats
  • number7rocky
    I forgot to mention this earlier πŸ˜‚ can anyone tell why when defending corners I had PIM Maldini (The worst player going forward in my team) as my furthest player forward on the half way line for the counter attack?? I've had the same issue before with Toty Ramos
  • Zv1k0
    5759 posts Big Money Move
    I forgot to mention this earlier πŸ˜‚ can anyone tell why when defending corners I had PIM Maldini (The worst player going forward in my team) as my furthest player forward on the half way line for the counter attack?? I've had the same issue before with Toty Ramos

I've had that with Makelele. At least your Maldini can win a header. :D
  • RoosGianni
    3202 posts National Call-Up
    Who's better out of 96 VVD and Toty Varane? I've not used VVD at all, had him red when he got upgraded to an 90 but I didn't like him as he was clunky. 96 obviously has much higher stats

Varane is better. VVD is still very clumsy.
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator
    I’m playing awful this weekend :anguished:
  • number7rocky

Record?
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator