Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Retro1989
    3850 posts National Call-Up
    2 Minutes stoppage time. Opponent scores in the 96th minute. This game is a joke.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry I redeemed my entry but I spent the night doing upgrade packs

Started this Morning two games in might go back to doing the packs again
  • Delboy13710
    3133 posts National Call-Up
    I’m facing some real god squads today played someone who had 7 TOTS Ramos Varane Marcelo Modric Mbappe and Cr7 . Blended with Eusebio Ballack and Neymar for added effect .
    Thought it was a one off then the next match I get 8 icon stacked team 😩
  • miri
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 12
    Is there a single player left that isn't playing 1 depth 1 width constant pressure? It just makes the game completely unenjoyable.

Finished 14-6, off to play more fun games for the rest of the weekend. :joy:
  • MHoney1234
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    It’s just an RNG fest. Game is so bad right now
  • I've come to the conclusion that when you go on a win streak you get matched with "better players", but those players are only better than the average player because they're closer to the server.

After about 5 or 6 wins on the bounce the gameplay goes completely unplayable for me but responsive as hell for my opponents.

In a fair game that runs smooth I'll happily admitt defeat as long as I have a fighting chance. But when it's one sided it's time to stop for a while
  • MHoney1234
    Mudzwag wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion that when you go on a win streak you get matched with "better players", but those players are only better than the average player because they're closer to the server.

After about 5 or 6 wins on the bounce the gameplay goes completely unplayable for me but responsive as hell for my opponents.

In a fair game that runs smooth I'll happily admitt defeat as long as I have a fighting chance. But when it's one sided it's time to stop for a while

Nothing fair about this game. You can make 4 clean tackles and it’ll still drop to the opposition. They need to remove this 50/50 BS. Way to stacked in the attackers favour.
  • reidabalda
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    which teams are you guys using?
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion that when you go on a win streak you get matched with "better players", but those players are only better than the average player because they're closer to the server.

Nothing fair about this game. You can make 4 clean tackles and it’ll still drop to the opposition. They need to remove this 50/50 BS. Way to stacked in the attackers favour.

Just had a game against a Spaniard, his mbappe and Neymar were lightning quick and scoring 180 degree 35 yard finesse shots, left the game cuz I went 5-0 down, because apparently moving Alisson to stop the finesse shots doesn't work.
  • Cbn
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unplayble state ones again. Button and speed up lag.
  • FatZed
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow expected nothing different but made a new team and jumped on, earlier first 2 games pretty normal Ibra banging them in, upgraded the team to fit him in better, brought 88 Best in and next 2 putrid connections, super one sided, team just unresponsive and uninterested plus button delay while the opponents pinging balls around, AI intercepting and sprinting everywhere. Putrid game, keeping the xmas kids happy though I guess
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1398 posts Professional
    Started 6-1 yesterday with smooth gameplay. Came on today and my players can't turn. If i pass it to an attacker he will just get tackled before he can pass or turn so I'm pretty crippled. I played single matches online last night and the difference is night and day. I've never had gameplay that crisp in WL or Rivals. I even played one with 2 orange bars and it ran perfectly smooth and better than i've had on here all year.
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 12
    Wow, POTM VVD is a serious upgrade on his SIF. Played 4 games so far and he's dominated everyone (Flashback Ibra twice, Kane, and Jesus). Well worth the extra 100k.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4166 posts National Call-Up
    DEEEEEEEELLAAAAAAAAY
  • MHoney1234
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Just had a game against a Spaniard, his mbappe and Neymar were lightning quick and scoring 180 degree 35 yard finesse shots, left the game cuz I went 5-0 down, because apparently moving Alisson to stop the finesse shots doesn't work.

Dude I can’t get over how rigged this game is. You can hit the post from point blank range 2/3 times then conceede a blind finesse equaliser from 35 yards. It’s embarrassing. When are they going to fix this RNG BS.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won six in a row now my players won’t move but thats me right ? I just got ungud and can’t play anymore now lost six in a row but thats me getting better players yeah right you are. But it’s not the servers maybe cus it’s a busy time yeah it’s probably my fibre internet I’ll give it a good checking out muppets
  • A_Snipe
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love this game. Gold 3 for life !!!!
  • Caspertjuh
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    This game, and especially this WL format, is just straight trash. Just missed this with Hazard, the game finished 0-0 and I lost in ET. I would much rather have the Rivals format. WL just does not work, 1 loss is way too punishing and this game is way too random for that to be the case. How can a 93 rated attacker, unpressured, shoot this wide?? ffs
    DwpHKa0WoAAGwuh.jpg:large

Haha, you should have passed it back, take a drag back and timed finesse it :wink:
    Like i should have done in this opportunity:

It wasnt past two bars....
  • freakjas
    3327 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone has amazing red cards lol.
    Pogbas, suarezˋs and even a messi just now.
    What a joke
  • PRlME_7
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Might stop at 20 again. I can’t stand this gameplay seriously its **** awful
  • Mini_Miudo
    8591 posts League Winner
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    This game, and especially this WL format, is just straight trash. Just missed this with Hazard, the game finished 0-0 and I lost in ET. I would much rather have the Rivals format. WL just does not work, 1 loss is way too punishing and this game is way too random for that to be the case. How can a 93 rated attacker, unpressured, shoot this wide?? ffs

Haha, you should have passed it back, take a drag back and timed finesse it :wink:

wtf :joy:
  • freakjas
    edited January 12
    Lmfao i just lost to someone with toty mbappe, ronaldo and toty varane.
    Didnt had a shot till the 70th minute where i was 2-0 up and he scored his only three shots.
    I was even wondering how his toty players are so bad and then this lol
  • freakjas
    I swear i dont like raging at all but if you do nothing but change players to random players on the pitch and park the bus using al defend...
    Jeeeeeesuuus.
    May as well put the controller aside if you dont wanna play.
    Conceded in the 124th minute. 2 mins extra time.
    Been a while since i hated a player as kuch a si do hate this guy.

Matchmaking been harsh this weekend. Doubt ill even reach gold 1...
  • Horlj
    65 posts Park Captain
    I don't understand the matchmaking. Every single game I play against icons/POTMs/TOTY's.. Whenever I watch a video of someone from YouTube uploading some gameplay they match up against the most basic Serie A/Premier League team ever
  • Mini_Miudo
    8591 posts League Winner
    My last 2 losses have been against people with stupid loan icons, first guy had loan Stoichkov and second guy had 3 loan icons (Best, Raul, Keane). I'm sorry, what the **** EA, why are loans allowed in a game mode where 1 loss makes a big difference? And if loans are allowed, why the hell are attribute cards not allowed then?? They're in the game to be used just like loans.

Dumb freaking company, must have negative IQ. ffs
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just conceded 5 shots on target in the entire match and every single one went in. Flashback Casillas, fantastic player.
  • MHoney1234
    edited January 12
    I stopped at 7-3. I went 26-4 two weeks ago. Took two weeks off for work and it feels a completely different game. I can’t score anything clean cut, it’s just the same goal over and over. I just lost in extra time to a NIF Rodrigo header (after hitting the bar twice with prime Best from 5 yards. He got up above Rio and the ball went through Courtois holofgraphic had. Second shot on target lol.

The AI are making perfect tackles and blocks. I get free in the box, and boom, the AI runs into me and takes the ball. No user input. How can this happen in a competitive mode? :joy:

I’m out. F this corrupt game and its BS servers.

• GA85
    73 posts Park Captain
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

Your Ibra shoted with one bar and half, with his preferred foot, so no reason to do that shot to the moon... That's why this game is unfair and unplayable.
  • Mini_Miudo
    8591 posts League Winner
    Everyone who plays this game needs to get anally penetrated by a cactus.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    13930 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone who plays this game needs to get anally penetrated by a cactus.

People might enjoy that :joy: