Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• MHoney1234
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Haven’t played for two weeks due to work and Psn ban, so looking forward to linking up best and stoichkov
  • Huss81
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @UK users - are the servers behaving?
  • PRlME_7
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Team for this weekend and qualifier. Going to have some fun with Mbappe 😆

2hfo2o1.jpg
  • Mini_Miudo
    8591 posts League Winner
    PRlME_7 wrote: »

2hfo2o1.jpg

NIF Kante and Varane, gtfo with that weak ****. :joy: :joy:
  • freakjas
    3327 posts National Call-Up
    Its one thing to win undeserved and lucky but why the hell would you keep running through the pitch after every goal and take as much time as possible...
    I mean i lost 8-4 somehow so its probably my fault that i lost but this guy was celebrating the worst goals ever, i dont even wanna talk about how every ball bounced back lmao
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1398 posts Professional
    Huss81 wrote: »
    @UK users - are the servers behaving?

Played 2 games and they were both super smooth. I'm always one of the ones moaning about delay too.
  • Spillaren
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    4-1, my pay 2 win team doing good. TOTY Varane, Kante and Mbappe are immense.
  • PRlME_7
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PRlME_7 wrote: »

2hfo2o1.jpg

NIF Kante and Varane, gtfo with that weak ****. :joy: :joy:
    They’re ‘meta’ 😉

• freakjas
    What is the problem with bad opponents...
    Lost to 3 who were defo worse than me and had worse teams already.
    Just lost to ucl Mariano...
    Conceding the worst goals possible meanwhile I can’t score, getting fouled inside the box and nothing happens.
    I don’t get it. Not even raging, I just don’t understand
  • Traphouse420
    70 posts Park Captain
    Played this morning 6-1
    Currently sitting 7-5. 2pm the delay kicked in, unbelievable the state in this game.
  • Huss81
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played this morning 6-1
    Currently sitting 7-5. 2pm the delay kicked in, unbelievable the state in this game.

its back!!
  • RandomLhama83
    9729 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Conceding the worst goals possible meanwhile I can’t score, getting fouled inside the box and nothing happens.

simply a broken game. they even manage to take the fun out of it, now we cant even get our friends to play us anymore because everyone wants those rivals rewards so its always ""ï cant play, have to finish rivals for coins"".... never seen a game where ppl were addicted to coins like FUT.
  • Mini_Miudo
    8591 posts League Winner
    This game, and especially this WL format, is just straight trash. Just missed this with Hazard, the game finished 0-0 and I lost in ET. I would much rather have the Rivals format. WL just does not work, 1 loss is way too punishing and this game is way too random for that to be the case. How can a 93 rated attacker, unpressured, shoot this wide?? ffs
    DwpHKa0WoAAGwuh.jpg:large
  • freakjas

simply a broken game. they even manage to take the fun out of it, now we cant even get our friends to play us anymore because everyone wants those rivals rewards so its always ""ï cant play, have to finish rivals for coins"".... never seen a game where ppl were addicted to coins like FUT.

Hm i kinda agree. Rivals is horrible.
    But I usually like weekend league but I’m somehow struggling to beat worse opponents today, idk lol.
    Whatever
  • RandomLhama83
    9729 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 11

But I usually like weekend league but I’m somehow struggling to beat worse opponents today, idk lol.
    Whatever

Cr7 just murdered me my first game in WL... and called it a weekend league right there<Done. i cant understand how a patch hasnt been released yet for this game, its really bizarre stuff. its like EA is counting there TOTY money while gameplay continues to get worse. I was much happier after i quit this game last fifa. Except this time im hoping i can quit it for good.
  • A_Snipe
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just hit back to back posts in my first game. While being inside the 6 yard box. Son headed it off the far post. Got the rebound then hit the near post. For it to roll the goal line and get out of play
  • freakjas

Whatever

Cr7 just murdered me my first game in WL... and called it a weekend league right there<Done. i cant understand how a patch hasnt been released yet for this game, its really bizarre stuff. its like EA is counting there TOTY money while gameplay continues to get worse. I was much happier after i quit this game last fifa. Except this time im hoping i can quit it for good.

Unlucky lol
    Was 14-1 last week which is so insane for my gameplay so I’m not really mad about this week.
    Enjoying the gameplay besides the fact that ucl Mariano was better than my whole team that one game lmao
  • Seanspence31
    934 posts Professional
    The lag is the worst I’ve seen in a long time. It’s terrible
  • JV24601
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    It is unplayable.
    Rivals has continued into weekend league this week.

I cannot improve my internet and every aspect about it for online gaming, yet my input is at least a whole second behind.

Lost my first match there in disgusting circumstance
  • sturges12345
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay is unplayable again
  • freakjas
    Put ibra up top instead of tevez and he scored 4 in his debut lmao.
    I mean it was incredibly laggy, faced some finnish guy but still impressive
  • SeanDCFC
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just lost when my opponent fouls me outside their box in the 89th minute, nothing is called and they go down the other end and score the winner. Game sucks ****
  • sturges12345
    Missed 4 1 v1 in the last gane and lost
  • freakjas
    Some games are just so frustrating.
    Just played someone that had 12 finess shots outside the box and 2 inside.
    Happened literally every 2 mins that the ball bounced back to him. Soo frustrating...
  • freakjas
    2 losses in a row where i had double the shots.
    2 saves of my gk vs 9 of his
  • JV24601
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    I seem to have nearly every one of my shots saved whereas I work my bollox off just to try and stop a shot.
    If they get a shot in, it’s a goal against me
  • sturges12345
    Went from 1-3 to 5-3, but could honestly be 7-1.
    One of the games i was losing 3-1, but i make comeback to 4-3. Then of course he scores absolute garbage and trash goals. Tell me where is the skill in these goals:
  • freakjas
    Why does everyone i face have better red cards than me? :D
    Anyway 12-6
    Decent.
    Played so much today cause i didnt go out lol
  • Mikep2212
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Struggled real bad with the connection tonite conceding bad goals players running all over the place and unresponsive. Even normal online play is lagging to the point of unplayable.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry I redeemed my entry but I spent the night doing upgrade packs