>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• number7rocky
    9127 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Anyone here who gets elite regularly use a version of 433? Played some of my WL games with it, I know it's not been a meta formation for years but since on this fifa I seem to prefer 1 striker to 2 just wanted to try something different
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Is 11 wins enough to get me 2000pts?

Yeah

Woohoo cheers retro lol

No worries mate, forever helping people on here, EA throw it back in my face by flagging my account with terrible pack luck. It feels like I'm the only person in weekend league without a useable red reward card, smh....
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

Yeah

Woohoo cheers retro lol

No worries mate, forever helping people on here, EA throw it back in my face by flagging my account with terrible pack luck. It feels like I'm the only person in weekend league without a useable red reward card, smh....

I just gave up last night searching for games forever mate. Finished on 11-3.
  • Retro_G

Yeah

Woohoo cheers retro lol

That was happening to me too, thought something was up with my router. When i found a game, it played awful.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

Yeah

Woohoo cheers retro lol

That was happening to me too, thought something was up with my router. When i found a game, it played awful.

It was horrible. I was hoping they'd extend it but I doubt anyone from EA is working.
  • ha032742
    52077 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    23-3 but got to stop there as my eyes are hurting so much right now :s

2nd elite finish of the year following the first WL and it’s nice to know I can still get it if I play most of my games B)
    nice, now show me your God-squad, and never thought u would finish the whole weekend league lol cuz u know, those last 10 games are always too tough for u:) :D

I think I said somewhere that I still have a strong squad even after selling Neymar etc. :)

Here is the squad and apart from Eusebio and CR7, the rest is untradeable (Vieira is first owner o:) ).

uQja6lB.jpg
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

2nd elite finish of the year following the first WL and it’s nice to know I can still get it if I play most of my games B)
    nice, now show me your God-squad, and never thought u would finish the whole weekend league lol cuz u know, those last 10 games are always too tough for u:) :D

I think I said somewhere that I still have a strong squad even after selling Neymar etc. :)

Here is the squad and apart from Eusebio and CR7, the rest is untradeable (Vieira is first owner o:) ).

uQja6lB.jpg

Show me ur coin total? :p
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018

uQja6lB.jpg

If he's hiding his coins display then its probably over 10-20million maybe more
  • sheckLon
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Ughhhh, cant face anymore 4231 ayers with a midfield of 2 out of kante/fabinho/pogba/matuidi. Was 18-3, but had to rush my games and went 20-7. Had to play a few in the night to get gold 1... commitment.

Played 352 with a full bundesliga squad and had lots of fun with it. Could have gotten elite if i had time to play my games with breaks.

Going to play 352 going forward because if i adapt to the meta i still get the same finish.
  • Huss81
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    servers were rubbish!
  • ha032742
    52077 posts Moderator

uQja6lB.jpg

tenor.gif
  • Ruprecht
    1000 posts Professional
    Gold 1 again. Made it comfortably with games to spare the last few weeks but had to win my last 4 to get it last night. Changed to a bundesliga hybrid for the last 3 and enjoyed them. 1st POTM Reus still class.
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    14-9

7 gms unplayed.

lost 3 penalty shootout that took the wind out of me.... these games you lose in extra time kill your elite dreams.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Game has pissed me off. Nothing from Elite rewards, did like 10 TOTW upgrades and nothing either so... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this, we're going all out with a full Liverpool team tomorrow. :lol: Hopefully this way I can limit myself to Gold 1... or get 30-0 with this godlike team. :trollface:
    5f8908ac951840a1c6466286e01a3bf7.png
    (knowing myself I'll probably go back to my normal team after my first loss :'()
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Is ramos an upgrade over varane?

Imo, no
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Game has pissed me off. Nothing from Elite rewards, did like 10 TOTW upgrades and nothing either so... **** this, we're going all out with a full Liverpool team tomorrow. :lol: Hopefully this way I can limit myself to Gold 1... or get 30-0 with this godlike team. :trollface:
    (knowing myself I'll probably go back to my normal team after my first loss :'()

EZ elite 1 with this :trollface:

BTW, can you tell me how many points were needed for rank 1 in div 1?
  • Mini_Miudo

Imo, no
    Game has pissed me off. Nothing from Elite rewards, did like 10 TOTW upgrades and nothing either so... **** this, we're going all out with a full Liverpool team tomorrow. :lol: Hopefully this way I can limit myself to Gold 1... or get 30-0 with this godlike team. :trollface:

Bet @Pepe Le DiLzZ agrees. :trollface:

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

That team is beautiful. May you finish in top 100.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

Get blue matip instead of the beet defender in the world 😁
  • Mini_Miudo
    edited December 2018
    Devers wrote: »

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

I was gonna get IF Matip but I need big Dejan Lovren in there, I love him too much. :lol:
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

I was gonna get IF Matip but I need big Dejan Lovren in there, I love him too much. :lol:

Your off your head 😂
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    edited December 2018

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

Your off your head 😂

That goal he scored though. Even I was like how did he do that if that was Salah we'd go mental saying what a hit. It was a brilliant first time half volley.
  • Mini_Miudo
    edited December 2018

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

Your off your head 😂

What do you meaaaan, he's good... for about 89 minutes every game, it's just that one moment where he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up. :joy:
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

Your off your head 😂

That goal he scored though. Even I was like how did he do that if that was Salah we'd go mental saying what a hit. It was a brilliant first time half volley.

A ya a cracker, i will give him that, but a liability 😂
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner

Imo, no

Div1:

Rank 1 - 27320
    Rank 2 - 21170
    Rank 3 - 12140

Your off your head 😂

What do you meaaaan, he's good... for about 89 minutes every game, it's just that one moment where he **** it up. :joy:

An accident waiting to happen 😂

I love him really tho 😜
  • Mini_Miudo
    Played one game in div1 with this mighty team... won 3-1. 30-0 here I come. :trollface:
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Delay is really horrible for me now. Did win my first game though.
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    2-0. IF Salah as CAM saved the day in both games. 4 goals so far and 3 assist. He is better than expected.
  • Daarky
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    This matchmaking is so annoying, i'm at 9 wins, i have to play fast because i have 1 hour left for the week-end, but i dont find any opponent..
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    been so unlucky this morning
    cant score, just lost 1-0 where i had 11 shots on target to his 1
    gonna be a long weekend
  • Retro_G
    Connection is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this morning, you should've seen the game I lost, my players were turning like an artic lorry and lost in penalties. I keep getting yellow timed finishing too, because it's so delayed.