• HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Is ramos an upgrade over varane?

Imo, no
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    20-6

Don't think I can go 3-1 atm for elite, but may as well try >:)
  • Svenneke
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tried one more match to see if I could go 3 in a row towards gold 3, unfortunately I had to come up against a troll. 3 Icons, Mbappe, Neymar basicly every paceplayer. The player himself was terrible, was losing 2-1 and then he started to pause the game 6!! times till the counter ran out. Took the time to regroup my team and bring subs in. I missed 4 chances to come level, wasting all my stamina, he comes over 3 times in the last 10 min and if you know he has a 10+ million team against mine that is worth about 130k, you know the result was not in my favor, 5-2.

Still have 6 matches to play but hat concludes it for my first weekend, looking forward for disappointment on Thursday :D
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    ended at 20-8. Was 20-6 so gave e3 a shot. never again. the amount of BS that came against me and the games before is just unbelieve able ❤️❤️❤️❤️ taking. can't actually believe i went trough all this madnes for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game.

Explain me after every pass i make how the opponents players are preying on me like hyenas while my players think they are on a vacation to the bahamas or something like that??? And explain me how the F for example my SIF anderson can't run faster then let's say IF koulibaly while my varane can't even catch up with any other striker with the same amount of pace??? i don't even need and wanna go on.

Just so done with this mess of a sh"t game. Time for a long break again i guess.

• JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    Jarigunner wrote: »
    ended at 20-8. Was 20-6 so gave e3 a shot. never again. the amount of BS that came against me and the games before is just unbelieve able **** taking. can't actually believe i went trough all this madnes for this **** game.

Explain me after every pass i make how the opponents players are preying on me like hyenas while my players think they are on a vacation to the bahamas or something like that??? And explain me how the F for example my SIF anderson can't run faster then let's say IF koulibaly while my varane can't even catch up with any other striker with the same amount of pace??? i don't even need and wanna go on. and oh yeah if you click pause after you just scored 1 or 2 goals please go f yourself.

Just so done with this mess of a sh"t game. Time for a long break again i guess.

You’re not the only one mate.
    I could explain what happened there but it’s frowned upon here.

I encounter the same things.
    Then again on a Thursday when no walkout occurs, or even board a lot of the time
  • number7rocky
    9041 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Ffs constantly losing after having the better chances and hitting the woodwork, so sick of hitting the post/bar because it always seems I end up losing that game!

And who losses back to back games by pens? Of course me 😔 first one 2-0 up in control and then 90th min equaliser, 2 random bounces but we can't talk about why 😉 second one I hit the post in extra time to win. Both games I had the better chances.

7 losses this week and not outplayed once, if I'm going to lose I'd rather get smashed/outplayed, it would be less frustrating. It's just when I lose its 80-90% of time getting unlucky in tight games or even where I was on top, of course I win some tight games to but its just not as often.

Record isn't important as I'm not using a mega team and playing full try hard using an untradable set up and trying new formations once I hit gold 3 442, 433 etc... but even when I try to take this game less serious it still triggers me 😂 with the cheesy ways I end up losing
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    20-6, and i felt asleep most of my games lol, so boring. gonna try pro club now, sold everything and waiting for toty. good result with untradeable team. Will try play the last 4 games for elite in the last 2 hours or so. :D
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Had a leftover game at 23-6 so decided to play my final fut champs game for the rivals points with this team:
    ebdf8009454779e1a23342da408d1566.png

I was actually 2-1 up in the 90th. :joy: Scored 2 own goals to give my opponent the win though since I didn't need it, he didn't use timed finishing or abuse the broken mechanics of the game like spamming finesse shots from everywhere, so he deserved it in my eyes. He even sent me a message saying thanks and we had a full conversation in Spanish, what a nice guy. :)
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Had a leftover game at 23-6 so decided to play my final fut champs game for the rivals points with this team:

I was actually 2-1 up in the 90th. :joy: Scored 2 own goals to give my opponent the win though since I didn't need it, he didn't use timed finishing or abuse the broken mechanics of the game like spamming finesse shots from everywhere, so he deserved it in my eyes. He even sent me a message saying thanks and we had a full conversation in Spanish, what a nice guy. :)

What a nice guy, he handicapped himself and let his opponent win with a team as bad as a full chem silver team. That is the way to have fun. If only every player was like this, the game would never get boring

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)
  • Mini_Miudo
    Footfan wrote: »

What a nice guy, he handicapped himself and let his opponent win with a team as bad as a full chem silver team. That is the way to have fun. If only every player was like this, the game would never get boring

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. :lol:
  • Footfan

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

You was happy to give him a free win because he wasnt competitive and played like a noob. WL and DRs isnt for you, if you dont like a challenging opponent.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

Would you just quit properly and stop posting on the forums.

Finished 20-8 after being 13-1. Ran into some much better players than myself
  • Footfan
    edited December 2018
    kayron16 wrote: »

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

Would you just quit properly and stop posting on the forums.

Finished 20-8 after being 13-1. Ran into some much better players than myself

I would if i could delete this forum account. Thats why i deleted my club and the game. I wouldve been lured back into playing it like commenting in the forum
  • A_Snipe
    4165 posts National Call-Up
    Is footfan “lambo” in disguise. He’s becoming brutal on these forums.
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

You was happy to give him a free win because he wasnt competitive and played like a noob. WL and DRs isnt for you, if you dont like a challenging opponent.

So basically you quit the game because you were ****? Thought that was your problem with the game
  • Mini_Miudo

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

Huh? First, just because he doesn't spam timed finesse shots from everywhere, it doesn't mean he's a noob. I don't use timed finishing, I don't take 7000 shots from outside the box every game, yet I get Elite and hold my own in division 1. Secondly, you didn't watch the game, so how do you know he wasn't challenging? He should've probably won anyway, my Fahrmann was actually really good despite being on bad chem.

So no, I don't have a problem with "challenging opponents", but I also have no sympathy for someone abusing the game to the point where they just spam timed finesses from 30+ yards, so I probably just wouldn't have scored the 2 own goals if he was playing like that.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    21-8 :'(

Lost so many games this week that I completely dominated. Need to pass around the back more and not feel bad about it
  • Footfan

(Extreeeeeme sarcasm)

So basically you quit the game because you were ****? Thought that was your problem with the game

I quit when i was a div 2 and elite player. I left because of the bad servers and gameplay issues. Took away the enjoyment of winning and made losing feel worse.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I just played to Gold 3 with a cheap team, don't want to lose a fortune with TOTY around the corner.
  • ha032742
    51907 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    23-3 but got to stop there as my eyes are hurting so much right now :s

2nd elite finish of the year following the first WL and it’s nice to know I can still get it if I play most of my games B)
  • Retro_G
    ha032742 wrote: »

2nd elite finish of the year following the first WL and it’s nice to know I can still get it if I play most of my games B)

Congrats mate
  • ha032742
    51907 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »

Congrats mate

Thanks, funnily enough it happened after I sold Neymar, prime Gullit and co (still have a strong team mind) :)
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional

nice, now show me your God-squad, and never thought u would finish the whole weekend league lol cuz u know, those last 10 games are always too tough for u:) :D
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    Was on track for my best weekend yet at 20-2 but ended 23-6, Matchmaking was definitely not in my favour the last few games lost 2-0 to RastaArtur (Sporting Lisbons pro player) they're on another level.
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    23-6, happy with my untradeable team. cant wait for the red pick. gave away my last win. I was playing my last 2 games on 80s fitness as well cuz i cant buy anything due to investments in the trade pile. so many people made elite this week thou haha :D

Gave away my last win and he didnt skip the replay and dabbed on me, come on mann lol :)
  • Retro_G

Congrats mate

Thanks, funnily enough it happened after I sold Neymar, prime Gullit and co (still have a strong team mind) :)

It was all downhill for me after I sold Neymar on Friday night, most my meta players. :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Is 11 wins enough to get me 2000pts?
  • Retro_G

Yeah
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

Yeah