• Retro1989
    7602 posts League Winner
    16-7 Will probably stop at G2 as i need to start wrapping presents :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Servers are a mess.
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    17 secured with last minute 360 scoop Dybala finesse top c. After 4 straight defeats I wasn’t complaining. Last weekend team was brilliant this weekend started amazing fell apart last 10
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    10-2 atm, will stop for a bit. Both losses should've been avoided, POTM Reus let me down off the bench, missed some sitters. :(

Get Bruma

Their is no comparison between Bruma and POTM Reus ffs
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    PRlME_7 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Just beat lefthino, he finished top 100 last week. Hoping for elite 1

He smashed me 6-3 last week. He’s really good. Decent win that
    Yeah he’s really good. I had to be on my A game

He finished on 29 wins, can watch your match against him through top 100 leaderboard
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Taking 3/4 minutes before I can find a game. Wtf?
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    MajorMash wrote: »
    17-2, and now I'm 17-9. the game feels completely different to what it was in the first 20 matches.

Damn that's rough, where you finish normally?

@number7rocky

Normally gold 1 - Elite 3, last few weeks I have just been playing to gold 3, normally got 14-1 to 14-3 three to get there.

Finished work for the year now so thought I would play the whole WL. I finished 17-13. 11 straight losses, just couldn't score to save my life, and was constantly conceding rebounded timed finesse, the ones where you block the shot but it falls back.

Sold up my entire club after that, time to play with past + present Liverpool, its a lot more fun using players I like rather than META ❤️❤️❤️❤️! How did you go mate?
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up

Matchmaking is broken, you'll either get no opponents found or matched with another continent.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

Matchmaking is broken, you'll either get no opponents found or matched with another continent.

You should see the gameplay I'm getting once I get a game it's hilarious.
  • CeeQue
    15556 posts World Class
    Stopped at G3 don't have the stress to keep going.
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 2 as always. It’s inevitable every week, whether I start well or not I alway end up not quite being able to hit g1. Even had 2 people message me and apologize as I deserved to win those games and the bs was unreal, just goes to show even those that win the games they shouldn’t know it.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Not really WL related, but after playing 5 games in a row in Rivals against 10+mil squads, I'm asking myself if a vast majority of fifa players spent a significant amount of money. It may be that I mostly play against elite level players since I'm in div 1 but still, for me there is no logical way all those people can have teams with prime Viera, eusebio, CR7 and so on with just pack luck from rewards or sbcs or trading. I never really was one to call all of this P2W but if I look back now 95% of players in div 1 have teams that are, at least in my eyes, not affordable by only playing the game and making use of the content EA provides us with. In the end everyone can spend their money on whatever they want but this got me thinking
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    way
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Not really WL related, but after playing 5 games in a row in Rivals against 10+mil squads, I'm asking myself if a vast majority of fifa players spent a significant amount of money. It may be that I mostly play against elite level players since I'm in div 1 but still, for me there is no logical way all those people can have teams with prime Viera, eusebio, CR7 and so on with just pack luck from rewards or sbcs or trading. I never really was one to call all of this P2W but if I look back now 95% of players in div 1 have teams that are, at least in my eyes, not affordable by only playing the game and making use of the content EA provides us with. In the end everyone can spend their money on whatever they want but this got me thinking

EA got one thing right in this fifa, that its pay2win like in real football.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Can't find a game.
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Anybody lives in north america? Im giving away free wins
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    what is ur record now, dont think we can match.

• PRlME_7
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    kayron16 wrote: »

He finished on 29 wins, can watch your match against him through top 100 leaderboard
    Ah ok. For anyone watching it I only celebrated like that for mind game purposes 😆

• ha032742
    51917 posts Moderator

Ah ok. For anyone watching it I only celebrated like that for mind game purposes 😆

That’s what they all say :trollface:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Just got kicked off the servers
  • Footfan

I do it for the same reason and if i get annoyed by the way my opponent plays. But you neednt worry as its no longer on the channel.
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    18-4 with untradeables now. will stop at 20. Server is terrible tonight. I think games are harder on late sunday than on friday/Saturday. Matchmaking is very accurate on sunday. :/
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    311qryp.jpg

Seriously?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    18-6, pretty much all my games this week have been 3/4 bar connections going down to 2 bar sometimes.

No idea why.

It feels like there is noticeable delay in every game now
  • PRlME_7
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Footfan wrote: »

I do it for the same reason and if i get annoyed by the way my opponent plays. But you neednt worry as its no longer on the channel.
    Yeah he’s 29-1. If you check champs channel Leftinho currently 38th in the world

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Been searching for a game for 15 minutes now. Does Silver 1 get me the 2k points for next week? Cos I cba.
  • Footfan
    Footfan wrote: »

Yeah he’s 29-1. If you check champs channel Leftinho currently 38th in the world

I checked and couldnt find it. But now i have deleted my club and the game
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    These servers are utterly trash. Finishing on 11-3 30 mins trying to find a game disgusting.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Surely ea have to extend the WL for a day. This is bloody horrible.
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    what is ur record now, dont think we can match.
    Whats your record now, I gave away 4 games now im 20-4
  • v4vendetta1978
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    17-11 gave the last two game away it must be Christmas I got a thank you message