>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• sheckLon
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 6-0 with my 352 bundesliga team. Very fun to play with. Interested to see if it works also against gold1 / elite 3 players.

Though, did play a warmup game in division 2 against a team full of icons and cr7 + IF messi and won 2-0.
  • bigpokey24
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    Who has seen that 86 Kondogbia...wow
  • azza452
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

None on market currently and any get sniped instantly
    300k max bin I think
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    azza452 wrote: »
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

None on market currently and any get sniped instantly
    300k max bin I think

500k max bin
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    11 - 1, it's the same old story every weekend, the first 15 games go extremely well for me but then I get matched with absolutely amazing players and every game becomes a grind.
  • JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    On the plus side, I don’t have the lag on weekend league that I’ve had since the patch this week.

On the downside, in 2 of my 5 games I’ve had people hold it in the corner in the last 10 minutes as they were 1 up. It’s the first time I’ve seen it this Fifa then Sod’s law it happened twice in a row.
    Both occasions I gave up after being unable to get anywhere near the ball.

If somebody has some advice on how to stop this/retrieve the ball, it would be appreciated thanks.
  • Horlj
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was 4-1. then just had a game where 5 bar latency for 30 seconds actually means the game stops for 5 seconds then fast forwards like a cartoon. He went 1-0 up and quit.

Gold 3 and stopping this weekend.
  • SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    6-0, easy games but any1 experiencing slow delay gameplay atm, not too much but its just enough for players to feel like a truck and I have to fight my commands every game. Gameplay was smooth in yesterday’s rivals matches; so it must be EA’s server that cant handle friday traffics right? :/
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    7-5 start, stuck using a cheap defense after putting 99% of my budget in my attack and it has cost me a few games. NIF Kimpembe is just bad every time I use him...
  • BLUESBOY345
    1778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely shambolic start 5-5 I’m usually 8-2 or 9-1

Upgraded Nif vvd to the sif and sanchez to Prime Campbell when I was 5-1 and it has been atrocious
  • v4vendetta1978
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    Was 6-0 now 9-5 getting dicked in extra time by one goal conceded two goals in the last 3 minutes twice in a row
  • JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    The gameplay is disgusting tonight.
    As are most of the people I am playing. Some real toxic people out there
  • Spillaren
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »
    hxwhindt.jpg
    Almost lost to this, he played like this for 120 minutes. It's incredible how good players like Aubameyang and mbappe can defend just because of their pace

thats a lot of pace, actually a viable strategy, for example if you put a shadow on Roberto Firminho he's an incredible CDM lol. My Neymar usually have 2-3 tackles per game for some reason on the RAM covering for my LB, just have hm on default player instructions.
  • JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    Well my Fifa 19 time is over. I couldn’t bring myself away from the game but EA have come in with the last patch to make the decision for me.
    I now have a game that is impossible to play.
    Feel absolutely cheated
  • Spillaren
    Still loving the patch today 7-0 haven't had this good start since first two weekend league. Is it just the Asia region or does everyone have minimum 1 legend and CR7 in their teams? Played against CR7 5 times now in my first 7 games, I cant complain thou since I got him myself etc but still
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Started off terribly i just couldnt get anything right and went 1-4. Took a break so the servers could calm down a bit and won 8 in a row to go 9-4 and as soon as i go more than a 2:1 ratio i hit the post four times in a 4-3 loss. They just dont want me getting past gold 1 ever...
  • Spillaren
    FDITQ wrote: »
    7-5 start, stuck using a cheap defense after putting 99% of my budget in my attack and it has cost me a few games. NIF Kimpembe is just bad every time I use him...

don't skip leg day bruh
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    3-0

Salah's rescuing me.
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Started 11-1. should have been 12-0 but that one game gameplay was horrible and the guy was bad at the game and just sitting very deep with his defence and i couldn't break trough somehow because of the delay and such. Made 1 horrible mistake myself and he scores from it. and later on in the game he did a driven cross and my varane decides to push it in his own net which costs me the game 4-3...... but still on my way for G1 which is always my aim :)
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't expect to have much time to play but managed to hit 11-1 so even if I can't play anymore I'll get some ok rewards. Gonna try to squeeze in getting G3 though. New team feels really good.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Jarigunner wrote: »
    Started 11-1. should have been 12-0 but that one game gameplay was horrible and the guy was bad at the game and just sitting very deep with his defence and i couldn't break trough somehow because of the delay and such. Made 1 horrible mistake myself and he scores from it. and later on in the game he did a driven cross and my varane decides to push it in his own net which costs me the game 4-3...... but still on my way for G1 which is always my aim :)

With that start you surely could aim for E3, keep it up!
  • Batman_Llanber
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    9-2 huge start for me after being 0-2 just beat a guy who had Rui costa, Figo, Rivaldo and Rijkaard
  • freakjas
    14746 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    hcQRZjn.jpg

100% not jealous at all :'(
    I mean he rage quit at 4-0 but i would have much rather switched sides and had messi myself lmao
  • PhazeUK
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Anyone experienced this...?

Winning 3-0, the guy I’m playing pauses the game now resuming match is stuck on my screen, timer etc not changing?

2nlbi9v.jpg
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    9-5. 8-8 for gold 2 which is my target.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    PhazeUK wrote: »

Winning 3-0, the guy I’m playing pauses the game now resuming match is stuck on my screen, timer etc not changing?

2nlbi9v.jpg

Should still get the win if you close application
  • Batman_Llanber
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just conceded a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal because neuer didn't pick up the ball. Ran back to get it and instead of picking the ball up he falls to the ground and palms the ball to his striker -_- this game
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    PhazeUK wrote: »

2nlbi9v.jpg

Upside down screen damn.
  • freakjas
    14746 posts Has That Special Something
    I genuinely nearly fell asleep during my last game.
    Guy had 61% possession, didnt press sprint a single time, didnt skip a single replay and switched formation a few times manually during the game. Oh and time wasted in the end
    I mean tbf it kinda worked cause i wasn’t concentrated and lost and all but wooow, is anyone actually enjoying playing like that lmao
  • A_Snipe
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously why am I playing people 6000 km away. I’m in Canada the guy was in Colombia. Needless to say I lost. The connection just becomes so atrocious