20 games in

purplegoldfish
206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I just dont know, all my players feel like bronze players. The best part has been the messages you get after the game "Jesus this game is terrible" "how about those touches" haha so at least it feels like we're suffering together. Is anyone having fun? It feels like a real grind so far. I just turned my tactics into ultra attacking and its been a little bit faster paced.

Comments

• truegunn3r
    8977 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    You get rewarded for being more unpredictable and skillfull. Finally there’s an increased skill gap in the game so all I can say is git gud :wink:
  • purplegoldfish
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    You get rewarded for skills now. Finally there’s an increased skill gap in the game so I can say is git gud :wink:

Im 14 -2 -4 so far, so im not losing. Not losing doesnt make a game fun haha
  • truegunn3r
    You get rewarded for skills now. Finally there’s an increased skill gap in the game so I can say is git gud :wink:

You do know the majority of people are finding this version of FIFA very enjoyable and don’t want it to ever get patched?
  • purplegoldfish

You do know the majority of people are finding this version of FIFA very enjoyable and don’t want it to ever get patched?

Wasnt trying to offend you, I was asking if everyone was having fun. It feels slow so far
  • truegunn3r
    edited September 2018

Wasnt trying to offend you, I was asking if everyone was having fun. It feels slow so far

I’m having alot of fun atm. Every game doesn’t feel like a grind anymore. I either win too easily or clearly loose to a better person.
  • Ben7777
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best gameplay of any fifa to date, theres actually a skill level to it and a relative amount of thought process that needs to be implemented to be good rather than just pace & long shots.
  • Think it's great ✌
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like your connection is bad