Question

MarkMCFC
441 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi all hope you are well ? Anyway this 2000 points thing to gain access to the weekend league will that reset when weekend league starts or do you keep going until you reach 2000 thanks

Comments

• Andyh60
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    yes keep building up points then you manually use the 2000 points to enter weekend league so if there is a weekend you cant, they roll over until you do (but you cant gain more than 2000 points through more div rival games).
  • MarkMCFC
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    yes keep building up points then you manually use the 2000 points to enter weekend league so if there is a weekend you cant they roll over until you do (but you cant gain more than 2000 points through more div rival games).

Thanks so if it takes me say 3 weeks to get 2000 I will be able to enter then ?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    MarkMCFC wrote: »
    yes keep building up points then you manually use the 2000 points to enter weekend league so if there is a weekend you cant they roll over until you do (but you cant gain more than 2000 points through more div rival games).

correct

also note that it maxes out at 2000. You can't get more till you redeem a WL entry. ie you can't store up 2 future entries
  • MarkMCFC
    Tof33z wrote: »
    MarkMCFC wrote: »

correct

also note that it maxes out at 2000. You can't get more till you redeem a WL entry. ie you can't store up 2 future entries

Thanks guys