Any cheaper codes to get fifa on ps store?

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
£80 for fifa? They having a laugh. Not that I cant afford it but I refuse to give greedy company more money than they deserve.

Comments

• W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    £80 for fifa? They having a laugh. Not that I cant afford it but I refuse to give greedy company more money than they deserve.

The money for the game is fair. The problem is all money spent on Fifa points!
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect

Its cheaper if you buy it in any store. But you have to wait til 28e
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    W16 wrote: »

The game should be £50 period, trying to milk more money with early access and extra packs.

• W16 wrote: »

The game should be £50 period, trying to milk more money with early access and extra packs.

I like the extra packs.
    Gives me something to look forward to on a Monday and sometimes you get great pulls.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    W16 wrote: »

I like the extra packs.
    Gives me something to look forward to on a Monday and sometimes you get great pulls.
    I mean fair enough if u want packs pay the extra 20 but why only include the early access on the special editions.