What time Champions Edition goes live?

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
What time do you guys expect the 3-day early release to go live?

Comments

• Midnight.
  • In 4 hours
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks guys, that'd be wonderful. Was there any official statement of EA on this?
  • deni_saintp
    990 posts Professional
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, that'd be wonderful. Was there any official statement of EA on this?

ps4 timer
    Dn4arVeUwAA9324.jpg:large
  • Just_Unfair
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    It's based on your region..when it's midnight it's go time
  • Alexrb89
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    It's based on your region..when it's midnight it's go time

Well suck for me. I live in sweden but my account and store is u.k. Got to wait an extra hour :(
  • Derryboy1893
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    It really should be midnight gmt for all, all other content is fixed time irrelative to time zone so why should release be any different. I'm just Salty as us account
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    It really should be midnight gmt for all, all other content is fixed time irrelative to time zone so why should release be any different. I'm just Salty as us account

yeah it's stupid
  • Niko30
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In Israel It's a live 17 min ago...
  • Gazza
    5247 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Haven't pre ordered the game do you reckon I could pick up a copy tomorrow from GAME since they sell the physical copy of the champions edition?
  • Flymi
    342 posts Sunday League Hero

Probably to even out server load on launch I guess? Although I'd have thought each region would have their own so who knows lol
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite

ps4 timer

I think I did something wrong

6z10me.jpg
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Xguti002 wrote: »

ps4 timer

6z10me.jpg

Mine is showing the same thing, 3 days. Kinda pissed if true
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    Bvegas wrote: »

ps4 timer

6z10me.jpg

Mine is showing the same thing, 3 days. Kinda pissed if true

Same here. Did you both buy the code via Amazon?
  • Amazon too, Champions edition, but won't let me play for two days
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    HussNYC wrote: »
    Amazon too, Champions edition, but won't let me play for two days

I'm on the line with them now. I'll let you know what they tell me.
  • Xguti002
    HussNYC wrote: »
    Amazon too, Champions edition, but won't let me play for two days

What time zone you in? I got mines from GameStop. It’s still 9:33pm here so I don’t know if it’ll let me play it at midnight
  • I'm in New York, it's the 25th here and Pacific time
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    I'm in DC. Should be live now for me.
  • Amazon seem to be blaming EA. Delay in receiving the code, which seems like bs considering I have a code, it's just not the one I paid for
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Yes. They are trying to get me off the line by saying they have to contact marketing who may or may not get me another code in 24 hours. They also told me to call EA. But I had this same situation last year and EA won't help; they'll tell you that you have to go through the company that sold you the code.

This happens ever year because clearly it seems EA screws up the codes.
  • Xguti002
    JGCramp wrote: »
    Yes. They are trying to get me off the line by saying they have to contact marketing who may or may not get me another code in 24 hours. They also told me to call EA. But I had this same situation last year and EA won't help; they'll tell you that you have to go through the company that sold you the code.

This happens ever year because clearly it seems EA screws up the codes.

So if we manage to get one code it just overrides the timer right? Anyways it’s just a pain in the arse. I should of just got the hard copy even if it meant i would of gotten it later on Tuesday...
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Basically the best I could do was get them to contact me back within 24 hours but there is no guarantee I will get a new code. I complained until they game me a $20 credit, though.

Yes, when I had a similar problem last year I was given a new code and it corrected the problem.
  • Xguti002
    Pfft well I’ll have fun doing that...so should I contact GameStop first or EA?
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    Pfft well I’ll have fun doing that...so should I contact GameStop first or EA?

Contact GameStop. If you call EA you'll just be wasting your time. They will just tell you that you have to contact the company that sold you the code. EA are great like that.
  • Xguti002
    Lmao. Well I’m off to sleep. Will be an awesome off day tomorrow.
  • Amazon gave me a full refund and confirmation in writing that I'll get the new code when they've fixed their mess. I got two different consultants to put it in writing. Nag them harder...
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    For those that had pre-ordered the Champions Edition but have a countdown showing 3 days still - we're looking into this.
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks Andy. GameStop here.
  • Xguti002
    Bvegas wrote: »
    Thanks Andy. GameStop here.

Have you contacted them? GameStop that is