Shot question???

tvrfan
697 posts Professional
1::: is there a little added finesse to low driven shots when shot from an good angle? It sucks that the low driven finesse is gone... But i wonder if there's still a curve on low driven when performed from a good angle.

2::: In regards to finesse shots... I've seen goals where it seems there isn't much curve on these shots... Even from players like CR7 modric...is it possible to make finesse shots outside the box with a curve ala' roberto Carlos free kick?

Comments

• Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional
    low driven finesses are still in the game, I scored a nice on the other day - btw I'm still getting used to this new shooting stuff, cant find out how to get that timed finish bar to come on during my games... atm I'm guessing
  • eladlad
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    low driven finesses are still in the game, I scored a nice on the other day - btw I'm still getting used to this new shooting stuff, cant find out how to get that timed finish bar to come on during my games... atm I'm guessing

The trainer must be on for the bar to show up
  • JayBee
    990 posts Professional
    eladlad wrote: »

Is there anyway to turn the arrow off but keep the timed shooting indicator? @eladlad
  • I SiR MartY I
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    JayBee wrote: »
    eladlad wrote: »

Is there anyway to turn the arrow off but keep the timed shooting indicator? @eladlad

Nope, have to have the small white arrow on. Its why I turned timed shooting off all together, not worth it for that annoying arrow.
  • tvrfan
    697 posts Professional
    edited September 2018

How did you do a low driven finesse? Do you have a clip or how do you know that it was a low driven finesse? Because RB + LB + shot is just a normal low driven... The "RB" modificator like in fifa 18 isn't there anymore for low driven