Disconnects

Freefolk
1737 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone else having a high number?
Mainly in squad battles for me, the first 2 games of this week disconnected at 0-0 and gave me a loss

Have been speaking to EA all morning and surprise there is nothing they can do, have given me some steps to follow and it i basically to just reinstall the game, which is not going to solve anything

When I questioned about any compensation (have been disconnected 9 or 10 times since release, half of my losses are DC's) even after directing him to other posts on the forum and elsewhere where people have got a pack or 2 for similar issues, the response was as below

"in FIFA 19 there is no option for granting compensation"

Ah I love Fifa, but I hate it lol
Good luck all trying if you need help... let me know if they give anyone any compensation so I can go back and prove that the treat every customer completely differently depending on their mood

Comments

• hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    You are probably playing versus cheaters.

There is a program that you can "add goals" to yourself and then disconnect the opponent. He gets a win and you get a loss.

Fifa on PC is and always was full of cheaters. EA don't do much about it.

The online support is a waste of time, just a bunch of useless people that will try to tell you that the problem is your PC, is your connection, is your house, probably because they were instructed to never admit the real issues of the game.

Good luck!
  • Freefolk
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    hhoverflow wrote: »

There is a program that you can "add goals" to yourself and then disconnect the opponent. He gets a win and you get a loss.

The online support is a waste of time, just a bunch of useless people that will try to tell you that the problem is your PC, is your connection, is your house, probably because they were instructed to never admit the real issues of the game.

Good luck!

Definitely not my PC it is a week old and has top specs, internet speed isnt bad either, always played on ps4 previously and never been this bad, strange thing is that its more squad battles than online tbh

Anyway followed his steps

Removed data/program files
    Repaired game
    Turned off origin in game
    Cleared cach and dns
    Etc

Lets see if it makes any difference
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Good luck!

Playing against a cheaters on SB ok haha, next joke?
  • jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    Call your internet provider and open ports, when you do that you won't or you will very rarely get dnf.
  • Freefolk
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Call your internet provider and open ports, when you do that you won't or you will very rarely get dnf.

Thanks will give this a go since EA's 'solutions' don't seem to have worked lol