Favorite non-rares?

VladimirSochi
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2018
As the thread title states. List em!

Comments

• VladimirSochi
    Oh and I’m PS4. Just curious to see what sort of cheap players I should target for the start. Don’t have any myself as I can’t play yet
  • Maguire
  • Renato sanches
  • Maguire for sure
  • VladimirSochi
    Renato is always a solid early go. As for Maguire, I know pace isn’t as dominate but you don’t find him a bit to slow?
  • Retro1989
    4416 posts National Call-Up
    Brandt
  • Moose Factory
    3361 posts National Call-Up
    Fernando Torres, Munir, Andre Silva.
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Fahrman
  • Renato is always a solid early go. As for Maguire, I know pace isn’t as dominant but you don’t find him a bit to slow?

Na not really, pace through the middle doesn't seem to be that big a deal in 19. Need some on your full backs for sure, but I can't think of a single time where someone has been able to just use pace to run through the middle like 18.

The CB positioning is decent enough that it just doesn't matter. Sure it would be an issue on a one on one against someone super rapid, but in that case no CB is fast enough anyway...

Also I have noticed, and others have pointed out, that players off the ball are waaay faster than guys on the ball. So the only way CBs get beaten is by through balls, and ea, his positioning is always on point.
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    Van Grinkel is a solid CM, so is Diame
  • VladimirSochi
    Renato is always a solid early go. As for Maguire, I know pace isn’t as dominant but you don’t find him a bit to slow?

Na not really, pace through the middle doesn't seem to be that big a deal in 19. Need some on your full backs for sure, but I can't think of a single time where someone has been able to just use pace to run through the middle like 18.

The CB positioning is decent enough that it just doesn't matter. Sure it would be an issue on a one on one against someone super rapid, but in that case no CB is fast enough anyway...

Also I have noticed, and others have pointed out, that players off the ball are waaay faster than guys on the ball. So the only way CBs get beaten is by through balls, and ea, his positioning is always on point.

Thanks for the input. Cheers!
  • Hazzard
    95 posts Park Captain
    Ramsey