OT: PES 2019

Betrus
1190 posts Professional
Thought I'd make a new PES discussion since you can't post in the FIFA 18 forum anymore.

Anyone still playing PES now that FIFA 19 is out? :D

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    20393 posts Club Captain
    What is this PES you speak of?
  • Shaanxz
    20300 posts Club Captain
    Worst pes ive played in a few years. Even people like David fish have deleted the game
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    What is this PES you speak of?

giphy.gif
  • Annoying cause i pulled that 94 Hazard before FIFA came out :s
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    Yeah still going, I got that 94 hazard this week along with Lozano & Payet :smiley:

I'm not playing a great deal though (part of the reason I chose PES this year as I knew I wouldn't have a lot of gaming time) probably only playing 15-20 games a week. That would be pointless in FIFA.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Still playing.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12975 posts Has That Special Something
    Still enjoying it here (PS4)
  • TheBalenci
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played one game on the demo then deleted it
  • sofyanm
    1963 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got that Hazard too
    Was playing a lot before fifa came out
    Now I’m only trading on fut
    I believe I’ll play when fifa will become annoying
    Much prefer the gameplay in PES tho, love the passing/shooting animation
  • Yes still playing and loving it, im expecting a content drop this Thursday, I Hope the skill and position trainers.

It's really good game, no issues with lag, except the odd One you get on FIFA to.

Also getting FIFA but PES is really good this year:)
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    i played it for a few weeks, beat some top 100 guys, it got boring real fast though. Simply lacks the fun and creativity or freedom of play.

I dont get why people say its slower than fifa too. With the easy defending old school fifa style press defence you basically have to ping pong. Most players also play down the wing and swet it across like the old fifa.

The thing where i really stopped was when I would be dribbling forward with my CAM and my striker would just stand there. You literally have to tell this dude to make a run everytime while also trying to dribble and get away from the defender.

Best part was the player leveling up thing. It was fun to be able to make unique teams.
  • Scutch
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    TheBalenci wrote: »
    Played one game on the demo then deleted it

• Baners wrote: »
    i played it for a few weeks, beat some top 100 guys, it got boring real fast though. Simply lacks the fun and creativity or freedom of play.

I dont get why people say its slower than fifa too. With the easy defending old school fifa style press defence you basically have to ping pong. Most players also play down the wing and swet it across like the old fifa.

The thing where i really stopped was when I would be dribbling forward with my CAM and my striker would just stand there. You literally have to tell this dude to make a run everytime while also trying to dribble and get away from the defender.

Best part was the player leveling up thing. It was fun to be able to make unique teams.

You contracdicting yourself, it's not Automatic like on FIFA.

it's no ping pong that wont work Against someone good.

And Defending takes focus, I lmao when I come up against people who Hold down Press and defend like that, I run Circles around them 😁✌
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »

You contracdicting yourself, it's not Automatic like on FIFA.

it's no ping pong that wont work Against someone good.

And Defending takes focus, I lmao when I come up against people who Hold down Press and defend like that, I run Circles around them 😁✌

Defending is automatic like the old fifa, you just hold down one button.

Ping pong passing is a must because pressure and defending is so easy. Dont give me that play someone good bs. I beat the 5th ranked guy in the world and the 35th plus won the division 1 group i was in and that was only my 2nd week of playing the game lol. Literally had over 60% possession every game and averaged close to 10 shots so you cant use that you werent good excuse.

Run circles around them? All you have to do then is you the one button to press and position yourself then wait until they do their super predictable movement and tackle or just 2nd man press. which they literally will tackle you.

I made sure to get good at the game before i made my decision on if i liked it so i wasnt just blindly bashing is. It simply isnt as enjoyable as fifa.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    edited September 2018
    Just got EA'd on PES.....outplayed a big spender.

He makes it 1-1 in stoppage time in 1st half...
    He then makes it 2-2 in stoppage time in 2nd half...

Goes to pens and he beats me :D
    ******* laughable
  • Just got EA'd on PES.....outplayed a big spender.

******* laughable

Cool Thing is you wont lose Weekly points on penalty's but also don't gain any
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    Just got EA'd on PES.....outplayed a big spender.

******* laughable

Cool Thing is you wont lose Weekly points on penalty's but also don't gain any

It was a one off game for a black ball player.... the guy had Ruud Gullit, Messi, lewandowski, DDG, Ramos the lot...
    I'm annoyed because even though he had the far superior team, I destroyed him. Both his goals were not only cheese because of the minutes they were scored, but because of the type of goals they were ...literally his only 2 chances, he paused a million times, and somehow then beats me on pens. It's legit the first game of PES that's filled me with rage... lol
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I'm not playing a great deal though (part of the reason I chose PES this year as I knew I wouldn't have a lot of gaming time) probably only playing 15-20 games a week. That would be pointless in FIFA.
    It's the same for me. I actually like the fact that there's less content in PES. I don't have to play 50 matches a week, trade and do the SBCs now. :D

Anyway, some nice things in PES this week. New legends, 10k GP for login etc. Got Florenzi from Roma agent. Decent.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    edited September 2018
    I played a one off game last night for a black ball player and got modric :D
    Well chuffed like....
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Jesus Christ people like to press hard in this game! What's with the constant 100mph pressure??
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Jesus Christ people like to press hard in this game! What's with the constant 100mph pressure??
    Yeah, gegenpress seems to be popular. Good thing is they are out of stamina towards the end of the match.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Betrus wrote: »
    Yeah, gegenpress seems to be popular. Good thing is they are out of stamina towards the end of the match.

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm not using it myself, did wonder lol
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    I hate these (online) win streak challenges. It's like playing DKO all over again with the lag, time-wasting and all. :D