Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Creating chances

BRISTOL86
8954 posts League Winner
edited September 2018
How are you doing it? Everyone sits back with 8/9/10 behind the ball, passing is really slow and laboured, and I'm finding it hard to open up any gaps generally.

I really enjoyed the demo but this feels like a completely different game. I'm sure I'll grow to like it more as I've always enjoyed having possession and not keen on really high pace games like in 18, but it's all a bit of a bore fest at the moment

Guess I need to mess about with the dynamic tactics and stuff, not touched any of it yet.

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10972 posts Has That Special Something
    Use the instruction " get players in box " up twice on the d pad in game
  • Shaanxz
    21157 posts Club Captain
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    How are you doing it? Everyone sits back with 8/9/10 behind the ball, passing is really slow and laboured, and I'm finding it hard to open up any gaps generally.

I really enjoyed the demo but this feels like a completely different game. I'm sure I'll grow to like it more as I've always enjoyed having possession and not keen on really high pace games like in 18, but it's all a bit of a bore fest at the moment

Guess I need to mess about with the dynamic tactics and stuff, not touched any of it yet.

Demo you’re playing offline and against the ai. Online is a completely different ball game
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Demo you’re playing offline and against the ai. Online is a completely different ball game

Yeah but it's not about what the opponent is doing. Just the general feel of the gameplay. Everything is so slow and sluggish