So, how are the CL cards going to work ?

Whoman
5378 posts Big Money Move
Will they all be released in Packs, will they be untradeable ? Will they basically render their NIF useless ?

Any info i missed ?

Sorry for the lack of coherence, i blame the hangover ...

Comments

• Scutch
    11031 posts Has That Special Something
    They are all +1 on their NIF cards. All untradeable and all have a fancy blue card design.
  • Whoman
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    They are all +1 on their NIF cards. All untradeable and all have a fancy blue card design.

And how do we get them apart from the one from preordering ?
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect

Some are on the market on PS4
  • Currieman
    4943 posts National Call-Up
    They're all untradeable? So how do we get them? Player picks or SBCs?

They are all +1 on their NIFs to start and they are gonna get upgrades throughout the season for good performances I take it?
  • DWR
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because they’re all plus 1 on their NIF do you think we should be selling the NIF’s at an inflated price before they’re released?

I have VVD, Firmino, Sterling, Trippier, Stones and Keita all who will be getting a CL card.
  • Scutch
    11031 posts Has That Special Something
    DWR wrote: »
    Because they’re all plus 1 on their NIF do you think we should be selling the NIF’s at an inflated price before they’re released?

I have VVD, Firmino, Sterling, Trippier, Stones and Keita all who will be getting a CL card.

Yet the likelihood is you’ll get the choice of some Russian and 4 other nobodies.

I wouldn’t sell any of your NIF’s based on these cards. If you do get one you already have, that’s when you’d sell.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Anyone else think they get upgraded if the player gets a CL/EL MOTM card?
  • DWR
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    DWR wrote: »

Yet the likelihood is you’ll get the choice of some Russian and 4 other nobodies.

I wouldn’t sell any of your NIF’s based on these cards. If you do get one you already have, that’s when you’d sell.

I meant more for the fact if they come out on the market and they’re +1 on the NIF surely that’d send the NIF prices down?
  • Campino
    27116 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2018
    Apparently there are 4 or 5 different types

CL SBC
    CL TOTT
    CL MOTM
    CL standard
    CL OTW