Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Varane price

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
I managed to trade / sbc my way up to 75 k and picked up a varane for 71 k. Looking at Xbox price I’d assume he’d rise to 150 k after the 25th but does anyone think he will hit the 200 k plus mark come early October

Comments

• Simmo
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    I think he will come the first WL.

Maybe even more considering him and Ramos are the best CB pairing outside of icons.
  • He's gonna be 200k... I can feel it. Looks an amazing card.
  • Dannyarmy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    The problem with investing all your money in one player is you’re funds all rely on him. If you want to make a team or buy some other players you have to sell all your investments.

Might be worthwhile selling him and buying lots of <5k players who will rise by 3/4k this week. That way you can cash in some to buy teams or different investments and still have investments outstanding.
  • cn coyb
    The problem with investing all your money in one player is you’re funds all rely on him. If you want to make a team or buy some other players you have to sell all your investments.

Might be worthwhile selling him and buying lots of <5k players who will rise by 3/4k this week. That way you can cash in some to buy teams or different investments and still have investments outstanding.

True but I can just put some Fifa points on if I need a team not a massive issue
  • cn coyb
    Simmo wrote: »
    I think he will come the first WL.

Maybe even more considering him and Ramos are the best CB pairing outside of icons.
    Hopefully
  • cn coyb
    edited September 2018
    Adifunky wrote: »
    He's gonna be 200k... I can feel it. Looks an amazing card.

He does him an manolas will be a wall