Generic Managers

Please, please, please get rid of this in the next game. I'm pretty sure most people would either prefer the real manager, the ability to custom design one, or even no manager at all over these. It's so annoying to have to constantly watch cut scenes with these.

Comments

  • They literally gave us the use of Joachim Low and Stanislav Cherishev for a month or two to choose from in career mode and it literally changed my whole experience 10 fold. The cut scenes seeing Low celebrate a goal or even shaking hands with a player when being substituted was phenomenal. Now all the sudden they have taken it away again!!! I truly hope they introduce a few more international managers once the January window is over. It was actually the most realistic career mode I've ever played having these 2 real managers available to select. I stumbled on this by accident too!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1298 posts Professional
    goontang wrote: »
    They literally gave us the use of Joachim Low and Stanislav Cherishev for a month or two to choose from in career mode and it literally changed my whole experience 10 fold. The cut scenes seeing Low celebrate a goal or even shaking hands with a player when being substituted was phenomenal. Now all the sudden they have taken it away again!!! I truly hope they introduce a few more international managers once the January window is over. It was actually the most realistic career mode I've ever played having these 2 real managers available to select. I stumbled on this by accident too!!

    Because it was a bug :D but what a great bug it was!
  • Verdi42
    54 posts Park Captain
    It's telling that one of the best features was actually a bug.
  • goontang wrote: »
    They literally gave us the use of Joachim Low and Stanislav Cherishev for a month or two to choose from in career mode and it literally changed my whole experience 10 fold. The cut scenes seeing Low celebrate a goal or even shaking hands with a player when being substituted was phenomenal. Now all the sudden they have taken it away again!!! I truly hope they introduce a few more international managers once the January window is over. It was actually the most realistic career mode I've ever played having these 2 real managers available to select. I stumbled on this by accident too!!

    Because it was a bug :D but what a great bug it was!

    Surely this was not done by accident? I'm hoping if anything it was a trial feature for fifa20. I have seen people in the past say they had claude Puel and Slaven Bilic as well. Surely they could reintroduce the same bug and have managers like Mourinho or Wagner who are currently out of a job 😂
  • So another update came out this morning and theres a new blank face manager. I went in and it is some young bald manager. Not sure if this is just a new generic manager or if it is someone I just dont know?
  • ArladArlad
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    goontang wrote: »
    So another update came out this morning and theres a new blank face manager. I went in and it is some young bald manager. Not sure if this is just a new generic manager or if it is someone I just dont know?

    I went through my list of EPL, Ligue 1, La Liga managers and this guy doesn't look like any of them? :-/
    I wonder if he's any of the Bundesliga or one of the managers of the teams in Portuguese league?

    It just seemed random, he wasn't there last night but this morning my friend messaged me to let me know about the young bald manager (sort of a pep guardiola imposter?)
  • Hey all I have a question when will EA allow us make loaned players permanent also how do u get the young players to accept loan offers the idiots keep rejecting them
  • To get loan players out you need about a 90/10 split in wages at least from my experience with FIFA 19
  • ArladArlad wrote: »
    goontang wrote: »
    So another update came out this morning and theres a new blank face manager. I went in and it is some young bald manager. Not sure if this is just a new generic manager or if it is someone I just dont know?

    I went through my list of EPL, Ligue 1, La Liga managers and this guy doesn't look like any of them? :-/
    I wonder if he's any of the Bundesliga or one of the managers of the teams in Portuguese league?

    It just seemed random, he wasn't there last night but this morning my friend messaged me to let me know about the young bald manager (sort of a pep guardiola imposter?)

    Sadly I think it's just another Generic they gave us. Another new January transfers update just came out as well. Still have given us this bald generic guy. Your right though he looks like Pep. Or Leon Osman 😂 but I dont think hes a real manager which is a shame. I really hope they give us a few real managers again soon. Career mode was so much better with this option. Even using Stanislav Cherchesov was fun because you know, hes a real manager. Not a generic Morgan Freeman look a like or some old cross between Arsene Wenger & Claudio Ranieri looking guy.
  • @EA_Andy can you confirm if Joachim Low and Stanislav Cherchisov were glitches to be able to use as manager? Because this really was the best thing I have seen introduces in career mode in the last 5 years. People have been dying for the introduction and ability to use real managers.
Sign In or Register to comment.