Paracelsus wrote: »
Here are some tiny changes I think would be really helpful:
• Bring back the injury list: we used to be able to look at all the injuries in our squad and other squads, now we can’t.
• Bring back Predicted XIs. We used to be able to know what team our opponents would line up in, and when that was removed, we could see the Predicted XIs in the news articles. Now we have nothing.
• Let us choose what jersey our goalkeepers wear. Also let us choose our team’s shirt and shorts/socks individually. I play with Milan and so many kit clashes would be avoided by making the goalkeeper wear another color of jersey (as is the case in real life), as well as wearing black shorts and socks with the red&black home shirt.
I’m not sure how easy or hard these changes are to implement but this career mode addict would love them, and the other suggestions here as well!
leifur99 wrote: »
- To be able to train players to different positions
- To be able to auto train players over seasons instead of weekly
- To be able to choose a workload on training
- Bring back visual sim, able to jump in and play at any moment
- Bring back request funds
- Bring back sponsors
-Create a club mode, create a badge, stadium and kits
- Draft mode, Example, Premier League draft, i am wolves and have the 3rd pick, so i get to pick the third player (only players from the premier league if you start the mode there)
- Owner mode, hire and fire managers, build stadiums, relocate etc...
- One season mode, you get one season with a club then on to the next one
- Online or Co-Op career mode
- International mode
- Short press conferences with answer possibilities
- Interaction with players, able to answer them if they want to leave
- Interact with the board, request funds, request new stadium
- Older players will not drop down as quick
- Players being overtrained doesn't harm their physicals
- Players that play more grow more, (loan actually helps then)
- More even goalkeeper growth
- Players have minimum growth not maximum growth
- Burnley and Arsenal should not play the same type of football
- If you stay at one club for more then 5 years you get to rename the stadium
- being able to request for a interview at a club
- Being able to get youth players from every country in the world
- In the squad hub you can see a players career, where he has played and goals each season
- Not as easy to get a job offer
- You can start off as a international manager
- U19 U21 teams you can manage as well
- Being able to train players
Lucasamp wrote: »
I have a question for Alastair..What's the meaning of this thread?
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.