375 posts Sunday League Hero
    pamody wrote: »
    new adidas on catalogue, finally

Where are they?!😡
  • Nic24017
    2 posts Ball Boy

Number 1 - dunno why you think its a good idea to lie, when us people are actually trying to get boots in the game, to make the game more realistic (you’re definitely a UT fan boy)

2) i think you meant to put “in catalogue instead of on catalogue” 😂😂

Hey could you gift me the lvl 43 Predators and the T90s, please? My ps4 gamer tag is Nic24017
  • BigJaseNo1
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Richie827 wrote: »

Where are they?!😡

He was just being a ****.. no new boots till Fifa 20
  • Rs6
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 10
    Are there news about that? We dont know but for me they will be release at least i hope
  • BigJaseNo1
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rs6 wrote: »
    Are there news about that? We dont know but for me they will be release at least i hope

Why would the release any new packs being a couple months away from bringing out Fifa 20.. they haven’t got a full team working on it anymore if there is any problems it won’t be fixed unless it’s UT honestly don’t get your hopes up numerous of ea advisors have said there won’t be any new boots added
  • T_reaper_01
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 13
    @EA_Andy
    Fifa 19 - could you update and make correct Strootmans' face? Does not look like him at all.

Also, can you make a change to Fifa 19 and a permanent change in the series to (BE ABLE TO EDIT PLAYERS' COMPOSURE) ? It doesn't make any sense that we can create or improve a player to be great but cannot improve, or decrease, a players composure. It would make a huge difference and it's crazy to be able to create a 90 player but his composure is always 50, it never changes. Please address this as I've heard many people making the same suggestion.

Thanks

Platform > Ps4
  • TM1982
    73 posts Park Captain
    I’d be very surprised if they make any changes or additions to Fifa 19 now that we’ve hit May. All their bods will be too busy on Fifa 20 with it only being 4 months away. Unless it’s a change to FUT of course, as that’s where their money comes from.
  • kosmagrawgry
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 21
  • Peanut2000
    355 posts Sunday League Hero

Good one
  • TM1982
    73 posts Park Captain
    No chance of any updates now barring any FUT packs or tweaks. The only time they usually update or add any new content to Fifa after April time is if it’s a major tournament year.
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    Nothing more for fifa 19. Onto fifa 20 now
  • Rs6
    3 posts Ball Boy
    we have no news on this so there is nothing official so lets see what happen
  • Somebody can send me gift lvl26 boots?
    I already buy but missing from edit players:(
    name
    kurganmamaev
  • Mr_Smith89
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We need the Adidas Nemeziz Polarize boots in the game 😍
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    If anyone can gift me any adidas and nike boots you guys would be the best

PC: Tezza1213