FIFA 19 BOOTS

Comments

• gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just put out a tweet tagging anyone at this shambles of a company who may take a look. My username is @afc_network so any activity on that tweet will hopefully help.
  • imranbecks
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pogba Predator still isn't available in edit player for the PS4....
  • imranbecks wrote: »

It is now...

• imranbecks
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    imranbecks wrote: »

It is now...

No it isn't. I still can't use the boots in edit player.

Already redeemed when it was first available....

Where is it? Still don't see it in edit player.
    31659540378_7f8465e25a_b.jpg
    Post edited by imranbecks on
  • Davide1774
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What's new on Nike shoes?
  • Still no new nike shoes... It's incredible!! just forget thems...
  • Davide1774
    EA of **** ... It's not possible that they have not added anything yet!
  • I tweeted for Corey: “@EACoreySA I'm very disappointed! the community is not just about the people who are on the internet. we want the new nike boots in the game. Until now no one has answered anything about it. just a yes or no!!! Please 😔”

And he tell: “If I don’t respond, it’s likely because I don’t have an answer for you right now. It’s not just a yes or no, I’m not the one making the decision.”
  • Micola789
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    David villa has boots that aren’t in the catalogue and I haven’t seen before I may be wrong though
  • OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    cant believe ea still haven’t added the new nike boots what an absolute joke!! what does my heading when there’s fut card updates they do it straight away! said it numerous of times ea only care about 1 thing and thats money! same as all the admins who work for them this is including corey we have asked him numerous of times about this and not 1 answer!! but when there’s a fut thread up he soon responds to this!! i really hope pes adds pro clubs mode next year!
  • Davide1774
    Guys, someone who contacts the EA, tell them to wear these boots. So many people are waiting for them! Thanks
  • Henry14
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are we getting the new nike boots? @EA_Andy
  • Krrypt0n
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Micola789 wrote: »
    David villa has boots that aren’t in the catalogue and I haven’t seen before I may be wrong though

Post a photo of them here
  • Micola789
    Krrypt0n wrote: »

I have a picture but am not sure how to upload from my phone on here ??
  • Ten000_days
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA seems to do this every year with the first Nike pack ... they did it the last 2 FIFAs ... the only thing I can think is that they are waiting for the Tiempo that comes out that they are adding to the pack .. I think the Tiempo comes out the 26th .. the bigger joke is that the CR7 boots were not added and they added a boot that no one uses in the Tiempo R10
  • OfficialPayton
    ikno right! how the hell can u have Ronaldo as the front cover but not add his new (LAST) chapter boots to the game? what im confused the most that they have added every single chapter boots so far in the past fifa’s so why aint they added these ones?

EA seems to do this every year with the first Nike pack ... they did it the last 2 FIFAs ... the only thing I can think is that they are waiting for the Tiempo that comes out that they are adding to the pack .. I think the Tiempo comes out the 26th .. the bigger joke is that the CR7 boots were not added and they added a boot that no one uses in the Tiempo R10

• Krrypt0n
    Krrypt0n wrote: »

I have a picture but am not sure how to upload from my phone on here ??

Put in on imgur.com and copy the link here
  • Krrypt0n
    edited October 2018
    Btw, the Pogba Predator Season 3 are in the game, i think they were even in the 18, but never got released as i remember, lol. I play on pc, i saw them trought an app, or editor, call however you want, and im not speaking about the Season 4 just so you know :)
  • Henry14
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think they're going to add the boots at the same time as the Adidas cold mode pack coming soon. Probably with the november update. Maybe
  • Davide1774
    Are not there any boots yet?
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    I bet they’ll add the classy Tiempo boot tomorrow but not the Foward pack..
  • AmazingApe
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    pes2019_nikespike.jpg
    PES 2019 Data Pack 2 has the Nike Always Forward pack... https://konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/datapack_02
  • Davide1774
    Why in Pes yes and in Fifa no?
    I don't understand...
  • Micola789
    I think it’s somthingin the licenses as think last year and the year before the second nike pack has been left out of fifa and in pes
  • Micola789
    And fifa get the others
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because there are new Tiempo’s being released tomorrow, dubbed a part of the “always forward” pack maybe there’s a slim chance they’ll still add all of them once those are released.
  • OfficialPayton
    i think they will be added they will have to be added surely! 50% of players are now wearing these! but saying that look at ronaldo’s new (final chapter) boots they haven’t evan added them into the game and he’s the front cover!! make no cence!
  • NMattMK3
    52 posts Park Captain
    i think they will be added they will have to be added surely! 50% of players are now wearing these! but saying that look at ronaldo’s new (final chapter) boots they haven’t evan added them into the game and he’s the front cover!! make no cence!

I think it might have something to do with the **** case that’s going on against him. It came up after the release of the game. Maybe EA won’t stand or support him until the case is over? That’s the only reasoning I can see behind no last chapter boots.
  • MrSkittles93
    AmazingApe wrote: »
    pes2019_nikespike.jpg
    PES 2019 Data Pack 2 has the Nike Always Forward pack... https://konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/topic/datapack_02

And, for all platforms. Yes EA, @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian. For ALL platforms, not only XBOX and PS. For ALL platforms. Also for PC. Possible, losers from EA?
  • OfficialPayton
    no point asking them to respond mate, the only way them will respond is if you have FUT or MONEY in the title.
    AmazingApe wrote: »
    pes2019_nikespike.jpg

And, for all platforms. Yes EA, @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian. For ALL platforms, not only XBOX and PS. For ALL platforms. Also for PC. Possible, losers from EA?