FIFA 19 BOOTS

Comments

• Davide1774
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still have not added the new Nike boots?
  • Guivolz
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    New nike boots?
    Post edited by Guivolz on
  • OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA are getting worse!! still not added the nike boots can’t wait till pes has a pro clubs mode!
  • xuskan
    68 posts Park Captain
    gooner24 wrote: »
    Adding an irrelevant ball has nothing to do with them not adding the Nike boots. They added R10 Tiempo’s which not one player will wear less than a week ago. Players just started wearing the new pack this weekend so keep the faith that they’ll add the new pack tomorrow.

If the new pack was not included the day to release, it doesn't included after. Sure.
  • OfficialPayton
    still no new nike boots added?
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve contacted EA multiple times in the last few days telling them to put them in via the chat. This morning I got “I will assure you that EA will definitely add those boots pack to the game.” Not sure how much the advisors truly know but I also commented on all of EA Cory’s new tweets today so that they can’t ignore us. Not giving up yet-
  • Davide1774
    I’ve contacted EA multiple times in the last few days telling them to put them in via the chat. This morning I got “I will assure you that EA will definitely add those boots pack to the game.” Not sure how much the advisors truly know but I also commented on all of EA Cory’s new tweets today so that they can’t ignore us. Not giving up yet-

Good boy! Good work, hopefully well 💪
  • NMattMK3
    52 posts Park Captain
    Soooooooo.... do we have any luck today? Are they available? 😬😬😬
  • Davide1774
    If you add new boots, let us know
  • CaptainJack13
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't see any reason why they won't add them. Last year it was the same with the nike boots, they were usually added the week after they were released. If they haven't added the always forward pack by Friday then I would be a bit worried but it will probably be in the next couple of days if fifa 18 is anything to go by.
  • gooner24
    Just went on and it said “Updating EAS Catalogue” but there’s nothing. I’m pretty sure a few weeks ago that happened and then the new Puma colorways were added the next day.
  • BenjiA
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The update this morning was to add that silly ball into the game, still no nike boots which is disappointing as I don’t think they will add them now, good thing is pogba predators are now available in edit player 😍
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    Yep the EAFC update was just for the ball... doesnt look like they’ll be be putting the pack in.
  • gooner24
    I still don’t want to give up. Not putting in a pack that 50% of professional players will be wearing for the next three months is absolutely pathetic on EA’s part. There’s no explanation for them not to.
  • Henry14
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still don’t want to give up. Not putting in a pack that 50% of professional players will be wearing for the next three months is absolutely pathetic on EA’s part. There’s no explanation for them not to.

Don't forget its the best looking one 😭. If I don't get my hands on those volt mercurials Im gonna be pissed.
  • OfficialPayton
    ea need to get there act together can’t believe they have not added nike boots what half of the players are wearing yet they add a ball! absolute joke thats just rubbing it in our face
  • xuskan
    68 posts Park Captain
    I don't see any reason why they won't add them. Last year it was the same with the nike boots, they were usually added the week after they were released. If they haven't added the always forward pack by Friday then I would be a bit worried but it will probably be in the next couple of days if fifa 18 is anything to go by.

Sorry mate, but, if you see the boots thread in fifa 18, all boots was released when your brand revealed it.
  • OfficialPayton
    have great news guys, just spoke to someone from EA and i have suggested they add the new nike “always forward pack” as 50% of the players are now wearing them and i have also advised them to add the new cr7 chapter boots has ronaldo is the cover of fifa 19, she replied back that’s a great suggestion i will take this to the head manager and should be resolved/added the next few days.......
  • Henry14
    have great news guys, just spoke to someone from EA and i have suggested they add the new nike “always forward pack” as 50% of the players are now wearing them and i have also advised them to add the new cr7 chapter boots has ronaldo is the cover of fifa 19, she replied back that’s a great suggestion i will take this to the head manager and should be resolved/added the next few days.......

Lol don't get your hopes up based off that reply
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    Another fifa I reckon without every boot pack...
  • Davide1774
    edited October 2018
    But how is it possible that they are not there yet? 😔
  • G9020wk
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Davide1774 wrote: »
    dude it has been days now and still no pogba boot😢😢😢😢😢
    It doesn’t want to appear on editing a player
  • OfficialPayton
    if we dont keep pestering them about it they wont be added
  • gooner24

Agreed. Everyone keep contacting them via the chat and hope someone important sees the issue. I’ve done it three times and tweeted EA Cory multiple times, and been ignored the whole time.
  • OfficialPayton
    ive spoken to someone on chat she said she’s let her manager know & ive also tweeted corey but no answer he only cares about FUT

Agreed. Everyone keep contacting them via the chat and hope someone important sees the issue. I’ve done it three times and tweeted EA Cory multiple times, and been ignored the whole time.

• Henry14
    edited October 2018
    Lol I also spoke to someone and he first commended me for my "passion" then said my concern wouldn't go "unnoticed". I don't mean to be a downer but guys don't get your hopes up.
    .This is the exact same thing that happened during the worldcup mode in 18 when they left out the WC boots but had to the time to make an FUT in a WC mode 🙃. this officially my last FIFA; If not for champions league I wouldn't have even bought this one
  • OfficialPayton
    have u seen creat a pro of pes its so realistic, i love fifa for pro clubs (thats all i play) but tbh if pes had a pro clubs mode id probably move over to there untill EA actually gets there act together, look at NBA LIVE u can have multiple hair colours & choices and u even have thousands of tattoos to chose from, if they can add it to nba surely they can to fifa
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Lol I also spoke to someone and he first commended me for my "passion" then said my concern wouldn't go "unnoticed". I don't mean to be a downer but guys don't get your hopes up.
    .This is the exact same thing that happened during the worldcup mode in 18 when they left out the WC boots but had to the time to make an FUT in a WC mode 🙃. this officially my last FIFA; If not for champions league I wouldn't have even bought this one

• BenjiA
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The pogba boots are on Xbox
    G9020wk wrote: »

• NMattMK3
    52 posts Park Captain
    Yea Pogba boots are now fixed and equipable!
  • BenjiA wrote: »
    The pogba boots are on Xbox
    G9020wk wrote: »

not only on xbox,on pc have this boots. I have this on Sunday. And i wonder if ea update boots on pc ??