FIFA 19 BOOTS

Comments

• imranbecks
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolute horse ****. The nike boots will never be added. I wouldn't count on it being added. If they do add it, it's a joke coz there isn't much left of the season left. PATHETIC.
  • Ten000_days
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Idk ... maybe they will release them now ... the Black Lux pack is finally available to buy as the Tiempo and Phantom VNM were released today to complete the pack .... but who knows ... it’s not for Ultimate Trash so I wouldn’t expect a damn thing
  • OfficialPayton
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idk ... maybe they will release them now ... the Black Lux pack is finally available to buy as the Tiempo and Phantom VNM were released today to complete the pack .... but who knows ... it’s not for Ultimate Trash so I wouldn’t expect a damn thing

Wouldn’t get our hopes up mate
  • OfficialPayton
    edited February 11
    The fully Nike pack got released today so EA don’t have an excuse now that they was waiting for the full pack to be released before there in game
  • OfficialPayton
    Tomorrow will be our only hope, I wonder if EA didn’t add them because the Nike pack wasn’t fully complete? The complete pack got released today EA never add boots that are not fully completed they only add packs which are fully completed so tomorrow will be our only hope but wouldn’t get your hopes up!
  • BigJaseNo1
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tomorrow will be our only hope, I wonder if EA didn’t add them because the Nike pack wasn’t fully complete? The complete pack got released today EA never add boots that are not fully completed they only add packs which are fully completed so tomorrow will be our only hope but wouldn’t get your hopes up!

They won’t be in the game 100% wouldn’t get the hope up
  • Henry14
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well the black lux pack has officially been released, lets see if EA proves us wrong.
  • OfficialPayton
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Well the black lux pack has officially been released, lets see if EA proves us wrong.

Let’s hope we will see tomorrow Tuesday is the days they add boots
  • BigJaseNo1
    Henry14 wrote: »

EA will never prove us wrong 😂
  • MrSkittles93
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New squad updates - no Nike boots. Thank you EA. You're **** company. It would be better for us, if we close this thread...
  • It seems to me that they may be busy working on FIFA 20 and boots are their last priority at the moment?
  • Henry14
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We will honestly never know cause these "Moderators" don't tell us ****.
  • OfficialPayton
    Honestly we will definitely not get the boots now today was our only hope with the squad update
  • MrSkittles93
    edited February 12
    It seems to me that they may be busy working on FIFA 20 and boots are their last priority at the moment?

But Adidas and Puma update new boots. EA have problem only with Nike.
  • Peanut2000
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    New adidas and puma boots in catalogue? Photo please anybody
  • OfficialPayton
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    New adidas and puma boots in catalogue? Photo please anybody

There no new boots in catalogue
  • MrSkittles93
    In past guys. We don't have any Nike boots from many weeks, but EA added Adidas and Puma.
  • OfficialPayton
    Put it this way we are not getting any Nikes just give up people the only time to look forward for new Boots is when Adidas releases new packs until Fifa 20
  • Davide1774
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, I talked to an EA consultant and told me that the reason why they're not adding Nike shoes in the catalog is that Nike has asked for more EA advertising in the game. They still have not found an agreement, which they will find as soon as possible. We just have to wait and told me that the EA is sorry for all this! So we still hope! Come on 💪🏻
  • Davide1774
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 12
    Then I asked him if it would be a long thing and he told me that they are working out. They will add something more on Fifa 19. There's no need to wait for Fifa 20 for new Nike boots. There is still a high hope in this chapter of Fifa
  • MrSkittles93
    Still I don't believe him.
  • OfficialPayton
    Davide1774 wrote: »
    Guys, I talked to an EA consultant and told me that the reason why they're not adding Nike shoes in the catalog is that Nike has asked for more EA advertising in the game. They still have not found an agreement, which they will find as soon as possible. We just have to wait and told me that the EA is sorry for all this! So we still hope! Come on 💪🏻

Put it this way there not adding them it’s been weeks now since they released the “always forward” pack didn’t get released and everyone thought it was going to but it ended up in pes! I’m sorry but I don’t blame Nike tbh! Every Adidas boots that get released gets put in game near enough straight on time, yet when it comes to Nike boots they don’t get released!
  • kosmagrawgry
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We NEED FIFA 2K19 - EA can't make this Game right...
    Maybe someone should start working on a NEW Football Game cos there is lot of community and fans of Football Game in All over the World. WE deserve.
  • TM1982
    70 posts Park Captain
    I honestly don’t think there’ll ever be a football game that everyone is happy with. Don’t get me wrong, I love having up to date boots, kits etc, but if another company was to take over, they’d be starting from scratch and would be years off making a game that people wouldn’t be able to find faults with. Add that to the fact, that if we suddenly load up the game tomorrow and the Nikes are included, we’d prob be happy enough, just unhappy with the wait. For me it’s the lack of explanation on why they aren’t in there that is so disappointing.
  • OfficialPayton
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I honestly don’t think there’ll ever be a football game that everyone is happy with. Don’t get me wrong, I love having up to date boots, kits etc, but if another company was to take over, they’d be starting from scratch and would be years off making a game that people wouldn’t be able to find faults with. Add that to the fact, that if we suddenly load up the game tomorrow and the Nikes are included, we’d prob be happy enough, just unhappy with the wait. For me it’s the lack of explanation on why they aren’t in there that is so disappointing.

This what does my heading mate, EA answer near enough every question about UT but when it comes to something that doesn’t involve the words UT or Money they won’t answer, the most important thing tho that’s does my heading it’s all about UT what about pro clubs there is thousands upon thousands who play competive pro clubs now EA tried to buy VFL but the owner said no! EA only care about UT always have always will!
  • TM1982
    70 posts Park Captain
    Yeah exactly. Them answering and saying “sorry there won’t be anymore Nikes” or “there will be Nikes but not until the next pack” would be better than not knowing anything. At the moment, Sod’s law would be that I’d start a career mode and then the new boots would be uploaded the day after and I’d have to start again.
  • The reason for FIFA not featuring the latest Nike boots is pretty simple - EA wants more advertising in the game (there are many Adidas adverts in FIFA traditionally, e.g. in the FIFA 19 The Journey Mode).

"Nike has asked for more EA advertising in the game. They still have not found an agreement, which they will find as soon as possible. We just have to wait and told me that the EA is sorry for all this!"
  • BigJaseNo1

It’s been sent to from a guy in this forum... but can’t take EAs word we just don’t know what’s going on and honestly can’t be dealing with it so fifa 20 can do one