BigJaseNo1 wrote: »
    He also said they might be in the next patch update

When’s the next patch? Next month 😉

Looks like it don’t it lol
  • MrSkittles93
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1st problem: no new Nike boots
    but
    2nd problem: no new gk gloves... nothing new...
  • OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    1st problem: no new Nike boots
    but
    2nd problem: no new gk gloves... nothing new...

It’s stupid mate it’s the studios fault for not adding things there lazy asf! But they always make new UT kits but don’t add boots absolutely pathetic @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo
  • Krrypt0n
    81 posts Park Captain
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    Altair14 wrote: »
    so on PC we will have The new boots updated every month on the catalog, as on console?
    Yes

No, sir, it will not! You were wrong!

Atleast, i hoped, because of the first boots released, remember last years we didnt have anything at the start.
  • shrubb77
    52 posts Park Captain
    We want boots we want boots!
  • I’ve spoken to my buddy who works with EA help and he said just keep spamming the live chat and forums the more we request them the higher chance of them being added

why should “We” the customers keep asking/begging for new updated boots? its their JOB to update and put it in the game.. so basically its telling us that EA simply dont care anymore
    about “US” the customers who plays offline modes, SMH.. Unless their is a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHANGES/UPDATES ON FIFA20
    im not buying it anymore, EA just lost a customer.. KEEP IT UP EA!! Good Job of destroying my fave game.. JUST REMEMBER NOTHING IS PERMANENT IN THIS WORLD, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENEDD TO NBA Live, Need for Speed, Medal of Honor, and a slew of once considered Top Games that are now DEAD!! KEEP IT UP EA, KEEP IT UP...
  • MrSkittles93
    @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian what about new Nike boots?
  • OfficialPayton
    Everyone should just stop asking for the new Nike boots there 100% not getting added it’s been weeks since they released
  • MrSkittles93
    edited February 10
    If EA adviser said, a lot of players are requesting for the latest Nike pack, and they said it isn't a license issue and EA still have a good partnership with Nike, and they said the studio team is in charge of adding new boots to the game and that it has been forwarded to them about the Nike boots, and yet again, they said to wait until update, so... Why we still waiting? How long? I want some information from EA community about this! @EA_Andy
    Post edited by MrSkittles93 on
  • Henry14
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It makes no sense, why would we have to wait for an entire patch update for boots when they can just easily add it to the catalogue? I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • OfficialPayton
    Tbh it has surprised me that they haven’t added them as all players sponsored by Nike are wearing them, the only reason the didn’t add the other Nike pack “always forward” was because pes had the pack.
  • MrSkittles93
    "because pes had the pack."

It's doesn't matter. EA adviser said, EA still have a good partnership with Nike. So, it isn't a issue.
  • OfficialPayton
    edited February 10
    "because pes had the pack."

It's doesn't matter. EA adviser said, EA still have a good partnership with Nike. So, it isn't a issue.

That’s why the Nike “always forward” pack wasn’t in Fifa because pes had the pack, & pes has always had fall packs and Fifa don’t!
  • kosmagrawgry
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This year we dont have:

- Weekly Latest Squads Updates and First Eleven Selection Every Week in Every Team in the game
    - New faces updates during the seasson - THIS SEASSON STARS like Sancho still without a real face in Game
    - Boots Spoting - Assign Boots to the specific players - every week live
    - Van Dijk (Adidas) still in Nike
    - Maddison (Puma) still in Nike
    - Arsenal Puma Players (Cech, Monreal, Leno) still in old Nike Puma Colorway from previous not latest Puma
    Boot Pack

FIFA 19 Game this year is a ONE Big Joke
  • Henry14
  • OfficialPayton
    This year we dont have:

- Weekly Latest Squads Updates and First Eleven Selection Every Week in Every Team in the game
    - New faces updates during the seasson - THIS SEASSON STARS like Sancho still without a real face in Game
    - Boots Spoting - Assign Boots to the specific players - every week live
    - Van Dijk (Adidas) still in Nike
    - Maddison (Puma) still in Nike
    - Arsenal Puma Players (Cech, Monreal, Leno) still in old Nike Puma Colorway from previous not latest Puma
    Boot Pack

FIFA 19 Game this year is a ONE Big Joke

Well said! 👏🏼
  • kosmagrawgry
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why FIFA 19 is such a CRAP ???
    We need FIFA2K to make it right
    just like NBA2K is now better than EA NBA Game
  • Ten000_days
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I do NOT put this at Nike’s feet .. this is squarely on EA ... and here is why ... every other sports video game that has Nike product in it doesn’t have any issues .. the only one is FIFA ... why would Nike not want their product in a game that sells more than PES ??? Why put special edition ones in and not what are actually worn on pitch ? It’s EA that does this .. thry put the SE ones in to say “ see we gave you these cool ones PES won’t “ but in reality people want the game to be as real as possible ... the SE ones are cool to put on your own player so you can feel like a star that wears something no one else does but that’s about it and career mode is so lacking anyway ... put the ones everyone wear in .. keep adding the SE ones and everyone will stop complaining ... it’s marketing for Nike so it’s NOT ON THEM ... it’s on EA being lazy and only worried about Ultimate Trash ... a lot of people don’t even go into that mode of the game .... and if your being over sensitive about the Rinaldo thing and not adding any new Nike boots because he is sponsored by them then shame on you ... you continued to have him on the cover even after the allegations until recently ... and it’s just that .. allegations .. no conviction .. no sentencing .. no jail time .. no trial ( as of yet ) so to do this is judging someone before they went through due process and your punishing the whole for an action of one .. that’s petty and small minded and makes you as a company look bad that you want an inferior product over he said she said allegations .... wait for him to be convicted before you get up on your pulpit and preach through your game about your moral standards .... if Madden can put Nike in the game after Kapernick and even add new spikes ( Jordan Retro ) during the NFL season there is no reason FIFA should have an issue ... and it’s the same company ... I play FIFA to play soccer .. as real as possible .. I don’t play it for moral standards ... it’s a SPORTS VIDEO GAME that gets updated with proper gear ... so stop being lazy .. do your jobs .., and PUT THE DAMN GEAR IN THE GAME .... this is getting childish and was beyond absurd months ago .. now it’s just sad and lazy ..... give all the licenses to PES and stop making FIFA if you want to act like this ... at least we would then get a complete real game ... just stop the whole FIFA game and worry about Madden and NHL ... they are the only football and hockey games so you should be good with no competition ... because 2K destroyed Live and PES is slowly putting FIFA in a grave .. so just make it easier and give it up .. let a company make a real soccer game without all these stupid issues ... I think Konami could do it .., but you EA babies are getting in the way
  • OfficialPayton
    Tbh I’m surprised Nike haven’t said anything to EA about not putting them in game because they have agreed with licences, and it’s going to advertise the boots in game, unless Nike have not allowed EA to add them and they have told EA not to say anything as they will get all the hate
  • Henry14
    Tbh I’m surprised Nike haven’t said anything to EA about not putting them in game because they have agreed with licences, and it’s going to advertise the boots in game, unless Nike have not allowed EA to add them and they have told EA not to say anything as they will get all the hate

probably not
  • MrSkittles93
    @EA_Andy answer! The worst company ever...
  • MrSkittles93
    edited February 10
    News from Live Chat:

Anuj: "The studio team takes care of all the game content as they created the game"

I: "I want official information. Nike new boots will be in FIFA 19 or honest info from team: "No, no new Nike boots" and end of this thread. You know what I mean?"

Anuj: "I have just checked with the team and they are saying that they are working on it however there is no official news about it so i suggest you to wait and look on the forums for the updates"

I: "So, If you wrote "Team are working on it" it's mean we get new Nike boots. Yes?"

Anuj: "So i suggest you to please post this query on forums and also i will share this as a feedback with the team. They just told me that if the boots would be available they will update that on the forums and all the players will get to know about it"

I: "But, it's nothing... we waiting for new Nike boots from 5 months... and no news from team... it's ridiculous"

Anuj: "I am sorry for the inconvenience however if there would be any update you will get to know about it on the forums"

I: "What about gk gloves?"

Anuj: "Once they will be available you will get the update"
  • Abdoabdo_66
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For me fifa 19 is already dead Let’s wait and hope for fifa 20 that I’m sure I won’t buy it
  • News from Live Chat:

Anuj: "The studio team takes care of all the game content as they created the game"

I: "I want official information. Nike new boots will be in FIFA 19 or honest info from team: "No, no new Nike boots" and end of this thread. You know what I mean?"

Anuj: "I have just checked with the team and they are saying that they are working on it however there is no official news about it so i suggest you to wait and look on the forums for the updates"

I: "So, If you wrote "Team are working on it" it's mean we get new Nike boots. Yes?"

Anuj: "So i suggest you to please post this query on forums and also i will share this as a feedback with the team. They just told me that if the boots would be available they will update that on the forums and all the players will get to know about it"

I: "But, it's nothing... we waiting for new Nike boots from 5 months... and no news from team... it's ridiculous"

Anuj: "I am sorry for the inconvenience however if there would be any update you will get to know about it on the forums"

They mean,it will be 6 month or even much time to be available
  • BigJaseNo1
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    News from Live Chat:

Literally no point if they are gonna add them they will.. they can’t be working on it for months.. you’ll be lucky to get any new Nike boots in Fifa until Fifa 20
  • OfficialPayton
    BigJaseNo1 wrote: »
    News from Live Chat:

Literally no point if they are gonna add them they will.. they can’t be working on it for months.. you’ll be lucky to get any new Nike boots in Fifa until Fifa 20

Totally agree they won’t add them now, if they “was” working on them they would of been added weeks ago, the only time we get new Nike Boots is when Neymar releases his signature boot I believe the rest will be in Fifa 20
  • Mullered
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If we don’t get Nike boots until fifa 20, that will literally mean it had been 10 months since the last update.
  • OfficialPayton
    What was the last Nike Boots? Was is Mbappe’s or Ronaldinho’s? Absolute joke there’s defo something going on with EA & Nike as Adidas boots are always added and up to date