FIFA 19 BOOTS

Comments

• OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    tbh i think they will add them tomorrow, premier league players will wear them tmoz that’s when they will update them in catalog
  • Ten000_days
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The thing that gets me is they add the Tiempos that no one will wear but no CR7 Chapter 7 .., and he’s the cover star ... and they put the Pogba boots in and you can’t use them .. the new Nike pack will prob be put in after they are worn by the players but I won’t hold my breath on that one
  • OfficialPayton
    just checked and still no update! EA seriously need to get there act together they added the new puma ones last week i believe but they cant update the nike ones especially the new cr7 chapter ones, even know he’s the front cover on the game absolute joke ea are getting
  • Davide1774
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    **** EA. It is not possible that they have not yet added the new Nike boots ... Without words
  • Henry14
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA please add the always forward pack 🙏
    @EA_Andy
  • I cant see the new nike boots and Paul Pogba Boots in the game!
  • caiVdogs
    64 posts Park Captain
    Guivolz wrote: »
    I cant see the new nike boots and Paul Pogba Boots in the game!

The only one I cannot see on Edit Mode is Paul Pogba Predator. :'(
  • Henry14
    Still no always forward pack 🙁😧
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Henry14 wrote: »
    Still no always forward pack 🙁😧

If they put them in I’d think it’d be Monday. Sure would be nice if there was someone reliable at EA we could notify about it. Considering they have every Nike boot including the R10 Tiempo’s there’s absolutely no reason why they wouldn’t add the new pack.
  • I wish they could upload the new boots to career mode. I would love to see their players wear the newest colors or latest boots but not have to start a new career mode or edit each player individually
  • Peanut2000
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wish they could upload the new boots to career mode. I would love to see their players wear the newest colors or latest boots but not have to start a new career mode or edit each player individually

Agreed, that would be good.
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Monday
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    They actually did really well in FIFA 18 with the boots, hopefully they don’t let us down this time...

• Davide1774
    There is nothing today in the catalog?
  • Peanut2000
    AGM wrote: »
    Monday

What’s Monday?
  • OfficialPayton
    they should be added tmoz (monday)
  • Peanut2000

How do you know?
  • gooner24
    The position of some things changed in the catalog which is what happened a day before the Pumas came out. Hoping they’re put in tomorrow boys
  • CaptainJack13
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

How do you know?

That's usually what happened with nike boots in fifa 18. They got added the week after they were released so fingers crossed the happens this time.
  • CaptainJack13
    Hopefully they add the low cut versions of the hypervenoms and mercurials as well because last year they only had those for the boots at the start and then only updated the ones with the collar bit.
  • Peanut2000
    Hopefully they add the low cut versions of the hypervenoms and mercurials as well because last year they only had those for the boots at the start and then only updated the ones with the collar bit.

Hopefully they do. Isn’t there already 2 versions of the red hyper venoms on fifa 19? Sure there is
  • Davide1774
    Guys, so we hope for tomorrow? Is there any possibility that they add them tomorrow?
  • CaptainJack13
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

Hopefully they do. Isn’t there already 2 versions of the red hyper venoms on fifa 19? Sure there is

Yeah but that was the same for the mercurials at the start of fifa 18, they had both versions but then for all the ones they added to the catalogue they only had the high cut version. So hopefully they add both versions for each boot pack this year.
  • Henry14
    They recently added a ball 🤔
  • Henry14

Yeah especially the vapors cause lot more players wear them instead of super fly's.
  • OfficialPayton
    so they added 1 ball and not the new boots, talking about rubbing it in our face! EA u seriously need to get your act together, if pes releases pro clubs you’re going to have serous competition!
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    If they added the NikexJordan boots SURELY they add the new nike pack
  • gooner24
    Adding an irrelevant ball has nothing to do with them not adding the Nike boots. They added R10 Tiempo’s which not one player will wear less than a week ago. Players just started wearing the new pack this weekend so keep the faith that they’ll add the new pack tomorrow.
  • imranbecks
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Redeemed the Pogba Predator 18 but it doesn't show up in edit player. WTH!
  • Peanut2000
    Henry14 wrote: »

Yeah especially the vapors cause lot more players wear them instead of super fly's.

That’s because the superflysc are hideous ha