FIFA 19 BOOTS

Krrypt0n
90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don't see any topic opened about boots like others years, so i will start that.
What do you think about them?
It seems like we got some low cut version for the hypervenoms.
Also this year, we will get new boots even on the catalogue of PC version.

Comments

• Altair14
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    I don't see any topic opened about boots like others years, so i will start that.
    What do you think about them?
    It seems like we got some low cut version for the hypervenoms.
    Also this year, we will get new boots even on the catalogue of PC version.

so on PC we will have The new boots updated every month on the catalog, as on console?
  • Krrypt0n
    Altair14 wrote: »
    so on PC we will have The new boots updated every month on the catalog, as on console?
    Yes
  • Altair14
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Altair14 wrote: »
    Yes

Oooooohhh yessssssss! Finally!!! Finally!!!!
    they listened to the feedback! I still can not believe it.
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They added the Vapor 12 Jordan edition and it’s beautiful!
  • Ten000_days
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played the game for the 10 hour trial with EA access and they had the Pogba Predator boots and now when the game was released they are not there ... don’t get it ... and where are the Chapter 7 Ronaldo boots ... he is the cover athlete
  • Krrypt0n
    edited September 2018
    I played the game for the 10 hour trial with EA access and they had the Pogba Predator boots and now when the game was released they are not there ... don’t get it ... and where are the Chapter 7 Ronaldo boots ... he is the cover athlete

I don't know what to say about the pogba one's, as i'm not yet playing fifa, but for the Chapter 7, i think they are gonna get release soon. Maybe they will re add the Pogba one's.
  • MrSkittles93
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hello! Could anyone give me boots from lvl 31 to 41? I'm very pleased.

Platform: PC
    Origin ID: MrSkittles93
  • Krrypt0n

I don't know what to say about the pogba one's, as i'm not yet playing fifa, but for the Chapter 7, i think they are gonna get release soon. Maybe they will re add the Pogba one's.

Edit: Seems like the Pogba One s are gonna get released in octomber, so stay tuned :D
  • OfficialPayton
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    when are the new CR7 chapter boots being released in game?
  • Krrypt0n
    when are the new CR7 chapter boots being released in game?

I don t know what to say, maybe on the first patch that is gonna come
  • MrSkittles93
    So, the PC catalogue will be updated or We get only 1 version without new stuff for FIFA 19?
  • Krrypt0n
    So, the PC catalogue will be updated or We get only 1 version without new stuff for FIFA 19?

If we got new boots on the EASFC Catalogue when the game was released, we should expect new boots with time :) Like they did other years with consoles.
  • MrSkittles93
    I hope so :)
  • Krrypt0n
    I hope so :)

Same
  • I reedemed adidas nemeziz 18.1 w and adidas predator 18.1 w, burni don’t see them available when edit a player. Any thought what is happening?
  • trunk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AvA_1977 wrote: »
    I reedemed adidas nemeziz 18.1 w and adidas predator 18.1 w, burni don’t see them available when edit a player. Any thought what is happening?

Only for women
  • Krrypt0n
    trunk wrote: »
    AvA_1977 wrote: »
    I reedemed adidas nemeziz 18.1 w and adidas predator 18.1 w, burni don’t see them available when edit a player. Any thought what is happening?

Only for women

That sucks, because its the only 18.1 ingame, and its match with the magnetic predator gloves (if i am right about the name)
  • RodrigoMarques2
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    The boots will not update in PC.
  • MrSkittles93
    So. @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian. Catalogue update on PC, or not? Give us answer. You must have knowledge about this.
  • Krrypt0n
    So. @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian. Catalogue update on PC, or not? Give us answer. You must have knowledge about this.

I played last night FIFA19, the catalogue was updated, just press R3 on joystick, and you can unlock new boots from the EASFC catalogue
  • Krrypt0n
    The boots will not update in PC.

They will, read my other comment up.
  • But the Vapor Elite Black Cat and the PHANTOM VSN Black Cat don't come to PC.
  • Don't have this boots on PC
  • Krrypt0n wrote: »

I played last night FIFA19, the catalogue was updated, just press R3 on joystick, and you can unlock new boots from the EASFC catalogue

@Krrypt0n are you a PC player? Can you send us a screenshot of the new boots? Thanks in advance. I have tried what you say to press the button R3, but the new boots do not appear to me. Something strange happens, because at first Pogba boots appeared and then removed from the catalog. I think we will continue another year without updates. Thanks again and sorry for my bad English.
  • Krrypt0n

@Krrypt0n are you a PC player? Can you send us a screenshot of the new boots? Thanks in advance. I have tried what you say to press the button R3, but the new boots do not appear to me. Something strange happens, because at first Pogba boots appeared and then removed from the catalog. I think we will continue another year without updates. Thanks again and sorry for my bad English.

Your english is good bro, about the screnshoot, when im gonna be at the pc im gonna make a video or something, about the pogba one s, i think they are gonna get released soon cuz theyr official release is in octomber :)

• Krrypt0n

Yeah, this is something strange, maybe they will add them, iff not, wait for the ids of hidden boots and gloves, so we can use them like last year with cheat engine.
  • Krrypt0n
    *Add me on Origin, i wi try to give you the boots that are higher level and you cant unlock
    Origin id: Krrypt0n (that s a zero not a o)
  • trunk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same for me. And i am angry. I paid 80 euro Fifa Champions Edition for broken game.

Can EA answered??
  • Wqx60
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hello please as MrSkittles93 I can’t Unload the boots available. I have credits but I am only level 19. Anyone could give me boots from level 24 to 51? Thank you

Platform: PC
    Origin ID: pitchZZ